Paul Ryan

Scott Arceneaux

Aug 11, 2012, 12:59:44 PM8/11/12
to flane...@googlegroups.com

FloridaDems

Florida Democrat,

Today, Mitt Romney chose Tea Party Congressman Paul Ryan as his running mate.

Ryan is the perfect pick to implement Mitt Romney’s extreme agenda that would take our country backward. Both Ryan and Romney want to end Medicare as we know it and implement budget-busting tax cuts for the wealthiest few -- no matter the expense for the middle class or the consequences for our economy.

5 Things you need to know about Paul Ryan

Donate today and help us make sure Romney and Ryan don't come anywhere near the White House.

Scott Arceneaux
Executive Director
Florida Democratic Party

 Contribute

Paid for by the Florida Democratic Party and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.

214 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301

Forward this message to a friend
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, click here