They can't be in charge

Scott Arceneaux

Aug 30, 2012, 1:44:47 PM8/30/12
to flane...@googlegroups.com

FloridaDems

Friend,

I've watched a number of speeches from the RNC this week, and I have to be honest:  Romney and Ryan simply cannot be elected to run this country.

Between tearing down President Obama, pledging to turn Medicare into a voucher system, and promising to restrict women's access to lifesaving healthcare, it's clear the GOP is completely out of touch with the people of Florida and our values.

We've heard the Republicans this week about their plans to take our country backwards — now it's time they hear from us.

Help the Florida Democratic Party spread the truth about Romney and Ryan: please donate $10 or whatever you can.

Together we can make sure that Florida voters know just how wrong Romney and Ryan are for our state and our country.

Thank you for standing with us.

-Scott

Scott Arceneaux
Executive Director, Florida Democratic Party

Contribute

Volunteer

Paid for by the Florida Democratic Party and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.

214 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301

Forward this message to a friend
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, click here