Media Advisory

Rachel Pienta

Nov 1, 2013, 11:10:16 AM11/1/13
to drpi...@gmail.com

For Immediate Release

Contact: Rachel Pienta

850-321-3582

drpi...@gmail.com

“George Sheldon, (former) Acting Assistant Secretary & candidate for Florida Attorney General to speak at Wakulla Democratic Party Gala November 7th at

Wakulla Springs Lodge.”

Crawfordville, Florida -  Wakulla Democratic Party Chair Rachel Pienta announced today that George Sheldon will be a featured speaker during the 2013 Biannual Democratic Party Gala at Wakulla Springs Lodge on November 7th.  Pienta said, “We’re delighted to have George Sheldon join our line up of speakers for what promises to be a great gathering of area Democrats at the historic Wakulla Springs Lodge.  Our featured guests include Florida Democratic Party Chair Allison Tant; former State Senator Nan Rich, Democratic candidate for Governor; and Democratic Congressional Candidate Gwen Graham, among others.”

What: Wakulla Democratic Party Biannual Gala with George Sheldon, Florida Democratic Party Chair Allison Tant; former State Senator Nan Rich, Democratic candidate for Governor; and Democratic Congressional Candidate Gwen Graham.

When: November 7th, 5:30 pm

Where: Wakulla Springs Lodge

For additional information, please visit our website at wakullademocrats.org or call 850-321-3582.

###