48 hours for Jefferson-Jackson tickets

1 view

Farley Griner, Finance Director, Florida Democratic Party

Jul 9, 2012, 2:25:23 PM7/9/12
to flane...@googlegroups.com
header

Friend -

It's almost that time!  This Saturday, July 14th, is the Florida Democratic Party's annual signature event: the Jefferson-Jackson Dinner.  You've got just 48 hours left to get your tickets!

As I'm getting everything ready this week, I can't help but be reminded just how much it inspires me to bring so many committed Democrats together in the spirit of our shared values.

Don't miss this great event -- click here to get your tickets before Wednesday July 11th at noon!

JJ2012

I look forward to seeing you at the beautiful Westin Diplomat this weekend for a fantastic event that will help support the Florida Democratic Party as we work to elect Democrats up and down the ticket in 2012!

Until then-

Farley
Farley Griner
Finance Director, Florida Democratic Party

P.S. Visit www.fladems.com/jj2012 for the most up-to-date event and weekend schedule!

facebook icon twitter icon

Paid for by the Florida Democratic Party and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.

214 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301

Forward this message to a friend
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, click here