Kissing a Fool

Nicholas Ruiz III

Jul 17, 2012, 1:48:57 PM7/17/12
to nicholasrui...@intertheory.org

NRIII 2012!

Kissing a Fool

NRIII 2012 at
            straw poll"Like" us on Facebook.

video

My dearest friends and allies,

Thank you so much for all your support. I can't thank you all enough.

I also want to tell you that Blue America has put together a smashing contest for some of their endorsees, wherein they dare to ask the question, "What if every eligible 18-26 year old voted for a Blue America candidate?" - and to win, I need your vote.

Contribute to my campaign via the contest link and if I get the most votes (i.e. total contributors, not the amount of the contribution, so even $1 will do!) - then

Blue America will run ads in our district for one whole month!

And remember, please vote RUIZ on August 14! :-)

kissing a fool
          clip

Many thanks for your support!

Drop in and ask a question anytime on Reddit!

Nicholas Ruiz III, Ph.D

Nicholas Ruiz III for Congress (FL-7)
http://bit.ly/9UmRVt

PO Box 1372