How you can help fight the SuperPACs

0 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Scott Arceneaux, Florida Democratic Party

necitită,
31 iul. 2012, 12:38:4431.07.2012
– flane...@googlegroups.com

FloridaDems

Dear Florida Democrat,

If you're like me, you're probably worried that corporate money and SuperPACs are threatening our democracy.  Every day, I talk to Floridians who are wondering what they can do to fight back.

That's why the Florida Democratic Party is proud to announce the start of our own grassroots movement:  the Florida Grassroots Democrats program.

Florida Grassroots Democrats are individuals who donate $10-25 each month to help strengthen the party and support Democratic candidates across Florida.

Will you join me and become a Florida Grassroots Democrat today?

FL Grassroots Dems Powering Elections With People

Join during our first annual membership drive between now and September 7th, and receive exclusive Florida Grassroots Democrats thank-you gifts!

 $10/month
 Membership pin
 Pin
 $15/month  Membership pin
 Bumper sticker
Bumpersticker
 $20/month
 Membership pin
 Bumper sticker
 Eco-friendly grocery bag
Tote bag

As a Florida Grassroots Democrat, you'll also get the following benefits throughout the year:

  • Exclusive updates from the Executive Director (that's me)
  • Discounted tickets to FDP events

Join me and become a founding member of the Florida Grassroots Democrats today!

Yours in the grassroots spirit,
Scott Arceneaux
Executive Director
Florida Democratic Party

Contribute at www.fladems.com

Paid for by the Florida Democratic Party and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.

214 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301

Forward this message to a friend
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, click here