The results

Rod Smith

Aug 15, 2012, 10:51:29 AM8/15/12
to flane...@googlegroups.com

FloridaDems

Friend,

Last night Florida Democrats made history:  we welcomed seven new Democrats to the State House, including electing the first openly gay state Legislator.

There were some close races and some results are still out, but here's what we know:  Democratic candidates up and down the ballot are poised for victory this November, and they need our help to win.

We've only got 83 days until Election Day -- let's make them count.

Stand with Florida Democrats today.

Thank you!

sig
Rod Smith
Chair, Florida Democratic Party

Volunteer

 Contribute

Paid for by the Florida Democratic Party and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.

214 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301

Forward this message to a friend
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, click here