Flambe switch embed target for html 5 game

jeff.aa...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2015, 7:46:34 PM11/25/15
to Flambe
Hi,

So what I am trying to do is have a loader page with a list of sub sections(games) that when you click it will reset the embed target and load alternate content. This works, but the Height of the canvas is always messed up afterwards seems to reset to like 152 pixels from fit to window.

untyped document.getElementById("content").innerHTML = "";
untyped flambe.embed(["targets/main-html.js"], "content");

this the the code I am doing on click from within the flambe / haxe app. Basically clearing the html in that div and re-embedding. Any tips would be appreciated.