Flambe lib isn't loaded

Tank

Jan 9, 2016, 2:24:10 PM1/9/16
to Flambe
I'm working on a flambe project for some time and everything was fine, until I had to debug something in flambe core. I downloaded flambe and used `haxelib dev flambe /myfolder`, and I received an error:

$ flambe run html
Building: build/web
haxe
haxe -main urgame.Main -lib flambe -cp src -dce full --no-traces -D html -D js-es5 -D js-flatten --macro flambe.platform.ManifestBuilder.use("build/web/assets") -js build/.cache/html.unminified.js
--macro:1: character 0 : Type not found : flambe.platform.ManifestBuilder

I tried to unswitch using `haxelib dev flambe`, even deleted flambe from npm and reinstalled it, but the error doesn't go away. I'm not certain what happened, but I can see `-lib flambe`, and there definitely is that class in that path. I tried creating a new empty project but to no avail.

Anybody with similar issue? Or solution?

Tank

Jan 9, 2016, 3:12:43 PM1/9/16
to Flambe
Argh. To make it work you need to use `haxelib dev flambe /flambe/src`, otherwise haxelib.json is not loaded...