Re: Obese black whale fatally shot by black neighbor after dispute over playing children, sheriff says

TNB

Jun 6, 2023, 4:50:03 AM6/6/23
TRUMPublicans Sex With BOYS <trump...@74.net> wrote in
news:su1h6b$158u3$4...@news.freedyn.de:

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> To be expected. It's how niggers act. You cannot reason with these
>> primitive animals. Shoot them down like you would any sick rabid
>> dogs.

OCALA, Fla. (AP) — A Florida mother was fatally shot through the front
door of her neighbor’s home while her 9-year-old son stood next to her, a
violent culmination of what police said was a 2½-year feud.

Ajike Owens, 35, was fatally shot after going to the Ocala apartment of
her neighbor, who earlier had yelled at Owens’ children as they played
nearby and threw a pair of skates that hit one of them, Marion County
Sheriff Billy Woods said at a news conference Monday.

Deputies responding to a trespassing call at the apartment Friday night
found Owens suffering from gunshot wounds. The mother of four was taken to
a nearby hospital, where she died. Ocala is about 70 miles (110
kilometers) northwest of Orlando.

“I wish our shooter would have called us instead of taking actions into
her own hands,” Woods said. “I wish Ms. Owens would have called us in the
hopes we could have never gotten to the point at which we are here today.”

Since January 2021, Woods said, deputies responded at least a half-dozen
times in connection with the feuding between Owens and the woman who shot
her. The sheriff’s office hasn’t arrested or identified the shooter.

Woods said detectives are working with the State Attorney’s Office and
must investigate possible self-defense claims before they can move forward
with any possible criminal charges.

The sheriff pointed out that because of Florida’s “stand your ground” law,
he can’t legally make an arrest unless he can prove the shooter did not
act in self-defense.

Before the shooting, Owens’ children had been playing in a field near the
shooter’s apartment. When Owens later confronted the woman at her
apartment, an argument ensued, and the woman shot Owens through the front
door, according to police.

Civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump, who is representing Owens’ family,
said in a statement that the shooter had been yelling racial slurs at the
children before the confrontation with their mother. Owens and her
children are Black.

The sheriff’s office hasn’t confirmed there were slurs uttered or said
whether race was a factor in the shooting.

Woods also said they haven’t interviewed Owens’ children, who witnessed
the shooting, because investigators first want child therapists to work
with them. Most of the information the deputies have is coming from the
shooter, Woods said.

“There was a lot of aggressiveness from both of them, back and forth,”
Wood said the shooter told investigators. “Whether it be banging on the
doors, banging on the walls and threats being made. And then at that
moment is when Ms. Owens was shot through the door.”

Woods was joined at his news conference by community leaders and a local
attorney retained by the family, Anthony Thomas. Their singular message
was a call for patience while the sheriff’s office conducted its
investigation.

During a vigil with the family later Monday, Thomas said the sheriff had
promised him the most professional service that he and his deputies could
provide, and Thomas plans to hold the agency to that.

During the same gathering, Owens’ mother, Pamela Dias, said that she was
seeking justice for her daughter and her grandchildren.

“My daughter, my grandchildren’s mother, was shot and killed with her 9-
year-old son standing next to her,” Dias said. “She had no weapon. She
posed no imminent threat to anyone.”

She was fat, black and running her mouf.

https://ktla.com/news/nexstar-media-wire/nationworld/headlines/sheriff-
neighbor-angry-over-playing-children-fatally-shoots-florida-mother/

Greg Carr

Jun 6, 2023, 11:32:14 PM6/6/23
She and her cousin are good looking you dumb, liar.

MARION COUNTY, Fla. – A woman was shot and killed in Ocala on Friday
through the front door of her neighbor’s home during a “neighborhood
feud,” according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.

Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said the woman, identified as Ajike
Owens, 35, was found shot in the 1600 block of SW 108th Lane in Ocala.
Owens was fatally shot after going to the Ocala apartment of her neighbor,
who earlier had yelled at Owens’ children as they played nearby and threw
a pair of skates that hit one of them, the sheriff said.

Woods said there had been a “neighborhood feud over time” with Owens and
the shooter, who has not been identified, about Owens’ children. The
sheriff said calls out to the area for disputes between the two date back
to January 2021.

“I’ve got reports that these things have, they’ve called one side or the
other — either the mother, (Owens), has called or the shooter has called —
complaining about the children. Now, it’s children being children...
Here’s what I wish. I wish our shooter would have called us instead of
taking action into her own hands,” he said.

Woods said deputies have responded at least a half-dozen times since
January 2021 regarding the dispute between Owens and the woman who
eventually shot her.

The sheriff’s office hasn’t arrested or identified the shooter. Woods said
detectives are working with the State Attorney’s Office, and they must
investigate possible self-defense claims before they can move forward with
any criminal charges.

Play Video
“So whatever occurred there and the actions in which the shooter did with
the children, we’re still trying to figure it out. And at that point is
when she went back into her home. At some point, I believe it was the
oldest son that had went back and told the mother, somehow the message got
back to Ms. Owens, Ms. Owens came to the house to confront the lady,”
Woods said, reiterating it’s one side of the story. “... According to the
one side, there was a lot of aggressiveness from both of them.”

The sheriff said an investigation is ongoing. An arrest has not been made,
but deputies have been in contact with the shooter.

“Most states don’t have the Stand Your Ground law. And what a lot of
people don’t understand is that law has specific instructions for us in
law enforcement. And anytime that we think or perceive or believe that
that may come into play, we cannot make an arrest,” he said. “The law
specifically says that. And what we have to rule out is whether this
deadly force was justified or not before we can even make the arrest.”

Woods said the state attorney’s office has been contacted.

Anthony D. Thomas, an attorney with Ben Crump Law, held a news conference
on Monday afternoon with Owens’ children, mother and community leaders
demanding justice for the shooting.

“We need justice for these children. We’re quiet now, but we’re not
docile. And so we want to make sure Sheriff Woods understands that we mean
business,” Thomas said.

“My baby was so full of life. She was a single mother of four,” Owens’
mother Pamela Dias said. “She loved them with all her being. To know her
is to know that her kids were everything. On Friday, June 2, 2023 at
approximately 9 p.m., she was rendered voiceless.”

A GoFundMe was set up for Owens’ children and her funeral expenses
following the shooting. As of Monday night, it had reached over $32,000 —
well surpassing its original $25,000 goal.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2023/06/05/marion-county-sheriff-
provides-update-in-shooting-death/

> [...]
>
> Woods said the state attorney’s office has been contacted.
>

> Anthony D. Thomas, an attorney with Ben Crump Law, held a news conference
> on Monday afternoon with Owens’ children, mother and community leaders
> demanding justice for the shooting.
>
> “We need justice for these children. We’re quiet now, but we’re not
> docile. And so we want to make sure Sheriff Woods understands that we mean
> business,” Thomas said.
>
> “My baby was so full of life. She was a single mother of four,” Owens’
> mother Pamela Dias said. “She loved them with all her being. To know her
> is to know that her kids were everything. On Friday, June 2, 2023 at
> approximately 9 p.m., she was rendered voiceless.”
>
> A GoFundMe was set up for Owens’ children and her funeral expenses
> following the shooting. As of Monday night, it had reached over $32,000 —
> well surpassing its original $25,000 goal.

Family Seeks Arrest in Killing of Woman Shot Through Neighbor’s Door
Ajike Owens, a mother of four, had gone to a residence in Ocala, Fla., to confront a neighbor after a dispute involving her children. The neighbor has not been identified.

A Black woman smiling for the camera. A child’s reflection is seen in a mirror behind her.
Ajike Owens was shot and killed in Ocala, Fla., after going to the residence of a neighbor to confront her over a dispute involving her children.

Christine Hauser
By Christine Hauser
June 6, 2023
Updated 5:37 p.m. ET
A woman in Ocala, Fla., who confronted a neighbor who had thrown an object at her children, was shot and killed “through the door” of the residence, the local sheriff said, in a case that is complicated by the state’s “stand your ground” law after days without a decision on possible charges.

Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said his deputies had initially responded to “a trespassing call” on Friday at about 9 p.m., but by the time they had arrived, they found “the victim suffering from a gunshot wound.”

Ajike Owens, 35, a mother of four, was given first aid and taken to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead, the sheriff’s office said. The shooter, a woman, has not been identified by the authorities.

The sheriff said the confrontation came after “a neighborhood feud over time” and “there was a lot of aggressiveness” at the door, “whether it be banging on the doors, banging on the walls and threats being made,” though he noted that it was an incomplete account of the dispute. Sheriff Woods did not offer many details on how the shooting unfolded, saying his office did not have all the facts and citing an ongoing investigation.

The civil-rights attorney Ben Crump, speaking for the Owens family, complained in a statement on Facebook that the shooter “HASN’T been arrested or charged with anything by law enforcement for the unjust killing.”

Ms. Owens, a Black woman, had gone to the neighboring home to retrieve an iPad that her children had forgotten after playing in a nearby field, and that the woman, who is white, had taken, Mr. Crump said in the statement.

At a news conference in Ocala on Monday, the family of Ms. Owens, their legal team and community leaders called on the authorities to arrest the shooter, saying that everyone knew who she was.

Pamela Dias, Ms. Owens’s mother, said that one of her daughter’s children, a 9-year-old boy, had been standing next to his mother when she was shot.

“She was rendered voiceless,” Ms. Dias said. “We are here on her behalf. We are here on behalf of the four kids that are left behind, without a mother.”

Sheriff Woods said he had received multiple messages of concern about the shooting and about the pace at which the investigation was unfolding, adding that his office’s investigators have been working on the case since the night of the shooting and that his office has been in talks with the Florida attorney general’s office.

“Anytime something this tragic happens, there are always a lot of questions,” he said at a news conference on Monday. “A lot of people don’t understand how the laws in the state of Florida sometimes work.”

The sheriff said that Florida’s “stand your ground” law, which allows persons to defend themselves with force if they reasonably believe they have been threatened, makes it so that investigators need to rule out “whether deadly force was justified or not before we make an arrest.”

Ms. Owens’s shooting is the latest of similar incidents that have renewed focus on the legal protections for people who say they have feared for their safety. Some have involved cases where victims have mistakenly approached the wrong house.

Florida is one of about 30 states that have “stand your ground” laws, where self-defense protections apply in any place a person has a legal right to be, not just at home.

Local leaders who attended the news conference with the sheriff voiced support for the investigation and urged the community to remain calm while it takes place.

Mr. Crump and Anthony D. Thomas, another attorney working with the family, issued a statement describing what they said happened. It said Ms. Owens’s children had been playing in a field next to an apartment complex, when the woman yelled at them to get off her property and used racial slurs. The children left, forgetting an iPad. When one of them returned to retrieve it, the woman threw it at them, hitting the child, it said.

When her children told her what had happened, Ms. Owens crossed the street with them to speak to the woman, the lawyer said. She knocked on the door, and the woman “allegedly shot through the door, hitting AJ,” the statement said, using Ms. Owens’s nickname.

Asked to confirm whether Mr. Crump’s statement was accurate, Sheriff Woods said that “some of it is, some of it isn’t.” He said the item thrown at the children was a pair of skates. He did not have information about how many shots were fired.

There were about “six to eight” reports of wide-ranging disputes in an ongoing feud between the woman and Ms. Owens about the children, including about where they had been playing, he said

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/06/us/florida-mother-shooting-stand-your-ground.html

So the shooter is White did she use racist slurs before shooting dead the Black mother of four? The Black children were they on the White persons private property when they knew she disliked them? Was it common or public property? Shooting through the door was it glass/screen/wood? How many shots fired? How can the sheriff not know that? Any witnesses?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlfqG7PbcSs The door has one hole in it and it is wood. This news report says police were called 12 times to deal with problems between the 2 neighbours the shooter is said to be a 58 year old white woman.

https://scontent-lga3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/345934826_757678586147025_387324372734601378_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p480x480&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=lx-rWjF1t-cAX-_7SjM&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.xx&oh=00_AfCElRyBxoFwcM593awhHnsAcdjse6umMP6NA1VnjUzFog&oe=64843A7B Alleged shooter. Susan Lorincz is the alleged shooter. https://scontent-lga3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/352352539_800528238346450_5624703376114679883_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=qr4KdG_xl7MAX-wGRgo&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.xx&oh=00_AfCLxyc6yvJ0XkTPEEOIowYvtPpuwa7Itdyk3bdHORtmQQ&oe=64841DD3 The front door has been tagged, "Charge the bitch" so much for protecting the scene.

Kerry Gogan
1d
·
I just called the Marion County Sheriff at 352-732-911 and spoke to a woman about this incident and filed an extremely disgusted report that the shooter hasn't been arrested. The address where this incident happened was 1662 S.W. 107th Lane, Ocala. - IT HAPPENED FRIDAY. Lady was super nice and helpful. I encourage everyone to get on the phone and complain. She was very receptive and took a lot of time to get the information down. This has to stop. It just HAS to stop!
Joy Reid · Follow
1d
·
The dead woman and her cousin are quite good looking.

https://www.facebook.com/susan.lorincz If this is the shooter she has few friends in Florida where she lived for a number of years. Is the shooter an immigrant?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087468770359 Could this be the shooter looks similar.
Not fat you lie. Black so what? No evidence she was running her mouth witnesses the shooter was throwing things and saying racist stuff.