Re: Florida negro woman drives drunk onto beach, narrowly misses families: cops

chimps

May 29, 2023, 5:07:21 PM5/29/23
Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:sooadk$udi$3...@news.dns-netz.com:

> Niggers think they are above the law.

A Florida woman was arrested for allegedly driving drunk and nearly
running over families on a beach at Smyrna Dunes Park on Saturday.

Police body camera footage showed Sarah Ramsammy, 26, of Orlando, standing
on the beach alongside a half-submerged blue SUV, according to Fox 35 in
Orlando.

“I was the driver, and they kinda stopped us, and they said that we almost
hit a child,” Ramsammy told cops. “I didn’t think that we did, but that’s
what they told us.”

“People are down here because you can’t drive on this part of the beach,”
officers from the Volusia Sheriff’s Office told Ramsammy and another
unidentified woman.

“We were just trying to turn around, we didn’t think we could do a u-turn
around here, so we were just trying to keep going,” Ramsammy replied.

A Sheriff’s deputy told Ramsammy that she was going to jail for driving
under the influence.

Ramsammy quickly said “OK” and nodded her head.

She turned around, and officers handcuffed her.

Charges against the woman were not immediately available on Sunday night.

https://nypost.com/wp-
content/uploads/sites/2/2023/05/NYPICHPDPICT000011903617.jpg?resize=613,70
9&quality=75&strip=all

https://nypost.com/2023/05/28/florida-woman-allegedly-drives-drunk-onto-
beach-narrowly-misses-families/

The Jews

May 29, 2023, 5:15:55 PM5/29/23
[Default] On Mon, 29 May 2023 22:58:20 +0200 (CEST), chimps
<chi...@naacp.org> typed:

>Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Niggers think they are above the law.
>
>A Florida woman was arrested for allegedly driving drunk and nearly
>running over families on a beach at Smyrna Dunes Park on Saturday.

Glue huffers are too stupid and dull to tell the difference between a
black person and an Indian- an actual Aryan- person.

Why is this?

Is it the inbreeding?

Is it the glue-huffing?

Is it the failure to get past the fourth grade?

Explain ----->

[chuckles in Jewish]

Greg Carr

May 29, 2023, 7:22:30 PM5/29/23
On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 2:07:21 PM UTC-7, chimps wrote:
> Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > Niggers think they are above the law.

Nice racism there fool and the American prison system has lots of Blacks in it ask Chauvin the tax criminal from Minnesota about that or the nazis doing time or Jesse Jackson Jr. or Wesley Snipes or Suge Knight or that Jussie Smollett scum who faked a crime and blamed it on racists.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/drunk-woman-speeds-down-beach-nearly-hits-several-families-ends-up-in-the-water-deputies/ 0.153 blood alcohol level and check out where the vehicle ended up.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-ramsammy-57587314a/ Is this the woman charged?

https://wsvn.com/news/local/florida/woman-drives-into-water-at-new-smyrna-beach-park-faces-dui-charge-deputies-say/ The woman is not Black the op is a moron.

https://www.americanbazaaronline.com/2023/05/29/drunk-indian-american-woman-plows-into-florida-beach-453739/ The woman is ethnically Indian.

http://volusiamug.vcgov.org/Details.aspx?InmateRID=563359 Picture of her in the lockup. Pretty.

Ramsammy Family History
Ramsammy Name Meaning
Indian: variant of Ramaswamy . This surname is found mainly in Guyana Trinidad and Tobago and South Africa; it is not used in India.

Source: Dictionary of American Family Names 2nd edition, 2022

https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=ramsammy

The story made media all over the America.

At least the stupid, drunk driver didn't fight arrest or actually hurt anyone came close though.