Re: DeSantis files complaint against Miami restaurant after kids attend drag show, citing 1947 ruling on 'men impersonating women

Real women despise queers

Jul 30, 2022, 3:40:02 PM7/30/22
In article <t2l12c$3mt4k$1...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

The Florida governor in a complaint filed this week against R
House in Miami alleges the restaurant broke state law by hosting
drag brunch events with children in attendance.

The complaint alleges the establishment violated Florida public
decency law, citing a 1947 state Supreme Court ruling.

If the complaint is successful, the restaurant’s liquor license
could be revoked.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) this week filed a complaint
against a Miami restaurant after a video of children attending a
drag show at the establishment was posted by the popular right-
wing social media account LibsofTikTok and shared thousands of
times.

DeSantis in the complaint filed Tuesday against R House, which
hosts drag brunch events, alleges the restaurant violated state
law and cites a 1947 state Supreme Court ruling that “men
impersonating women” in a “suggestive and indecent” fashion
constitutes a public nuisance.

In hosting drag performances in the presence of young children,
the restaurant has also violated a state disorderly conduct
statute and a separate statute prohibiting the operation of a
business “for the purpose of lewdness,” according to the
complaint, a copy of which was obtained by Changing America.

If the complaint is successful, R House’s liquor license could
be revoked.

“Having kids involved in this is wrong,” DeSantis said Wednesday
during a press conference. “That is not consistent with our law
and policy in the state of Florida, and it is a disturbing trend
in our society to try to sexualize these young people.”

“That is not the way you look out for our children,” DeSantis
continued. “You do not expose them to things that are
inappropriate.”

The complaint reflects a larger crusade spearheaded by DeSantis
and his administration against ideas or issues they consider
inappropriate for children. The state made national headlines
earlier this year when it passed its Parental Rights in
Education law – known to its critics as the “Don’t Say Gay” law
– which prevents public school teachers from discussing topics
including sexual orientation and gender identity with their
students.

The state’s Board of Education last year banned critical race
theory from public school classrooms, grouping it in the same
category as Holocaust denial and other “theories that distort
historical events.” DeSantis has called critical race theory,
which addresses systemic racism in the United States, “state
sanctioned racism,” alleging it will teach children to “hate
each other.”

On Thursday, Florida Education Commissioner Manny Diaz Jr., a
former Republican state senator who voted to pass the “Don’t Say
Gay” law, warned school leaders across the state in a memo that
following recent guidance from the Biden administration to
expand Title IX protections for transgender students could
violate state law.

During his press conference on Wednesday, DeSantis said the
state’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation had
begun an investigation into R House in Miami after being made
aware of a video posted by LibsofTikTok, which frequently posts
photos and videos of LGBTQ+ people and events to stir
controversy and fuel outrage.

In the video, a drag performer holds the hand of a young girl
and leads her around the restaurant during a performance.

“The video shows what appears to be a transgender dancer leading
a young girl by the hand and walking through Respondent’s dining
area,” the complaint states. “The dancer’s buttocks were fully
exposed, and his ‘g-string’-style bikini bottom was stuffed with
dollar bills — a practice that is commonly known to occur at
strip clubs. The dancer’s breasts — unmistakably female in
appearance — were also fully exposed except for the nipple and
areola, which were covered with adhesive ‘pasties.’”

In a statement to the Miami Herald, R House ownership called the
incident a “misunderstanding” and said it is working with the
state through an attorney to “rectify the situation.”

“We are hopeful that Gov. DeSantis, a vociferous supporter and
champion of Florida’s hospitality industry and small businesses,
will see this as what it is, a misunderstanding,” the
restaurant’s owners said, adding that they hope the matter “will
be resolved positively and promptly.”

Fuck them. These JEWISH child grooming pedophiles knew exactly
what they were doing. Yank the license, put them out of
business.

R House Wynwood
727 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127
(305) 576-0201
in...@rhousewynwood.com

Rocco Carulli
Executive Chef, Chief of Operations, President at R House
restaurant, Wynwood, Miami (R House, Inc.)

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/equality/3579734-
desantis-files-complaint-against-miami-restaurant-after-kids-
attend-drag-show-citing-1947-ruling-on-men-impersonating-women/

canonical name rhousewynwood.com.
aliases
addresses 185.230.63.171
185.230.63.107
185.230.63.186

Network Whois record
Queried whois.ripe.net with "-B 185.230.63.171"...

% Information related to '185.230.63.0 - 185.230.63.255'

% Abuse contact for '185.230.63.0 - 185.230.63.255' is
'ab...@wix.com'

inetnum: 185.230.63.0 - 185.230.63.255
netname: wix_com_inc
country: US
admin-c: AF14171-RIPE
tech-c: SP17239-RIPE
status: LIR-PARTITIONED PA
mnt-by: il-wixcom-sys-mnt
mnt-by: il-wixcom-1-mnt
created: 2018-05-21T14:56:18Z
last-modified: 2018-06-14T11:41:19Z
source: RIPE

person: Stanislav Panich
address: Namal Tel Aviv 40
address: 6350671
address: Tel Aviv
address: ISRAEL
phone: +972 03 5454900
nic-hdl: AF14171-RIPE
mnt-by: il-wixcom-1-mnt
created: 2017-11-01T09:11:35Z
last-modified: 2021-03-16T10:20:12Z
source: RIPE

person: Stanislav Panich
address: Namal Tel Aviv 40
phone: +972 3 5454900
nic-hdl: SP17239-RIPE
mnt-by: il-wixcom-sys-mnt
created: 2018-05-09T15:30:17Z
last-modified: 2018-05-09T15:30:17Z
source: RIPE

Greg Carr

Jul 31, 2022, 8:26:17 PM7/31/22
https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/gov-desantis-uses-1947-court-025123807.html Good go after the trannies etc. the laws are on the books use them and enforce them. Canada should get with it its 2022 already.

On Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 12:40:02 PM UTC-7, Real women despise queers wrote:
> In article <t2l12c$3mt4k$1...@news.freedyn.de>
> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The Florida governor in a complaint filed this week against R
> House in Miami alleges the restaurant broke state law by hosting
> drag brunch events with children in attendance.
>
> The complaint alleges the establishment violated Florida public
> decency law, citing a 1947 state Supreme Court ruling.
>
> If the complaint is successful, the restaurant’s liquor license
> could be revoked.

Revoke it gays are worst alkies than straights which is mind boggling.

> Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) this week filed a complaint
> against a Miami restaurant after a video of children attending a
> drag show at the establishment was posted by the popular right-
> wing social media account LibsofTikTok and shared thousands of
> times.

Power of the Internet. Desantis is rising in polls among Republicans as Trump declines Trump used to have gays right behind the podium as he lied to the throng I doubt Desantis does that. The bar here in Surrey, BC at Central City that does drag has been for sale for over a year $98k no takers it always was a lame place and H.A. shot a guy there once.

> DeSantis in the complaint filed Tuesday against R House, which
> hosts drag brunch events, alleges the restaurant violated state
> law and cites a 1947 state Supreme Court ruling that “men
> impersonating women” in a “suggestive and indecent” fashion
> constitutes a public nuisance.

Yes.

> In hosting drag performances in the presence of young children,
> the restaurant has also violated a state disorderly conduct
> statute and a separate statute prohibiting the operation of a
> business “for the purpose of lewdness,” according to the
> complaint, a copy of which was obtained by Changing America.
>
> If the complaint is successful, R House’s liquor license could
> be revoked.
>
> “Having kids involved in this is wrong,” DeSantis said Wednesday
> during a press conference. “That is not consistent with our law
> and policy in the state of Florida, and it is a disturbing trend
> in our society to try to sexualize these young people.”

I agree.

> “That is not the way you look out for our children,” DeSantis
> continued. “You do not expose them to things that are
> inappropriate.”

I agree.
BS they have been exposed as the degenerates they are and trying to save their income stream.

> “We are hopeful that Gov. DeSantis, a vociferous supporter and
> champion of Florida’s hospitality industry and small businesses,
> will see this as what it is, a misunderstanding,” the
> restaurant’s owners said, adding that they hope the matter “will
> be resolved positively and promptly.”
>
> Fuck them. These JEWISH child grooming pedophiles knew exactly
> what they were doing. Yank the license, put them out of
> business.
>
> R House Wynwood
> 727 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127
> (305) 576-0201
> in...@rhousewynwood.com
>
> Rocco Carulli
> Executive Chef, Chief of Operations, President at R House
> restaurant, Wynwood, Miami (R House, Inc.)

That doesn't look like a Jewish name to me.