Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Re: Florida man kills grandma with hammer, calls housekeeper to clean 'real mess': police

1 vista
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Alvin Bragg

no leída,
21 may 2023, 7:32:02 p.m.21/5/23
para
On 07 Dec 2021, B1ackwater <b...@magik.beanz.net> posted some

> Democrats on meth!

A Florida man who allegedly beat his grandmother to death with a hammer
was caught after he asked his housekeeper to clean up the bloody crime
scene, according to police.

Anthony Michael Corrado, 34, is accused of attacking the 82-year-old woman
— and “severely beating” his grandfather — inside their Naples gated
community home Wednesday.

The grandmother had an active order for protection against Corrado — who
was released from prison last year — for prior violent history

After allegedly bludgeoning his grandmother, Corrado called a housekeeper
around 2:30 p.m. to help him clean a “real mess” inside the Golden Gate
Estates home, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by the Naples
Daily News.

A blood-soaked Corrado reportedly led her through the blood-spattered home
to a bedroom where his grandmother’s mutilated corpse lay wrapped in a
tarp.

She also had a bag wrapped around her head. When the housekeeper tried to
remove it, Corrado allegedly stopped her and said it “would get blood
everywhere,” the documents state.

The man then allegedly asked her to take the body out of the home.

The housekeeper tried to convince Corrado to call the police, but he
reportedly refused, stating “I’ll go back to prison.”

Under the guise of retrieving cleaning supplies from her car, the
housekeeper escaped the bloody scene and flagged down a Collier County
Sheriffs’ deputy.

During that time, Corrado allegedly unleashed renewed violence on his
grandfather, who had returned from a trip to the grocery store.

Police found the brutalized man in another room in the house wrapped in a
blanket with severe head injuries. He was flown to a hospital in Fort
Myers and is expected to survive.

Deputies found a bloody hammer on the kitchen countertop, and blood was
sprayed on the walls and floors of the home.

Corrado was discovered standing outside the home covered in blood from
head to toe — the affidavit said splatter was on his “shirt, shorts,
boots, both of his shins and his forehead.”

The alleged killer refused to talk with cops.

He was arrested and charged with second-degree murder and aggravated
battery on a person over age 65.

Police have not revealed a motive for the savage crime.

<https://nypost.com/2023/05/20/florida-man-anthony-corrado-kills-
grandmother-calls-housekeeper-to-clean-up-scene/>

Greg Carr

no leída,
22 may 2023, 1:06:57 a.m.22/5/23
para
Good for her and way to go Deputy Dawg for doing your job.

> During that time, Corrado allegedly unleashed renewed violence on his
> grandfather, who had returned from a trip to the grocery store.
>
> Police found the brutalized man in another room in the house wrapped in a
> blanket with severe head injuries. He was flown to a hospital in Fort
> Myers and is expected to survive.
>
> Deputies found a bloody hammer on the kitchen countertop, and blood was
> sprayed on the walls and floors of the home.
>
> Corrado was discovered standing outside the home covered in blood from
> head to toe — the affidavit said splatter was on his “shirt, shorts,
> boots, both of his shins and his forehead.”
>
> The alleged killer refused to talk with cops.

Lawyer up violent dude.

> He was arrested and charged with second-degree murder and aggravated
> battery on a person over age 65.
>
> Police have not revealed a motive for the savage crime.
>
> <https://nypost.com/2023/05/20/florida-man-anthony-corrado-kills-
> grandmother-calls-housekeeper-to-clean-up-scene/>

https://www.wesh.com/article/grandmother-beaten-hammer-housekeeper/43951727 Has a pic of the suspect way to go maid for asking to see her female employer having seen the blood on her Grandson's clothes and blood on the floor hire her at double pay this maid is worth it.

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/crime/2023/05/18/naples-man-arrested-in-beating-of-senior-couple-one-dead-sheriff-says-golden-gate-estates/70232449007/ The suspect wrapped up both victims for some reason.

https://unicourt.com/case/fl-coi-corrado-anthony-michael-265170

Hope State Of Florida executes him if he is convicted.
0 mensajes nuevos