"I've Been Shot At": Combat Veteran Blows Up MSNBC Guest's Claim That Florida Is A "Terrorist State"

Ubiquitous

May 24, 2023, 8:05:51 AM5/24/23
Congressman Mike Waltz (R-FL) fired back on Tuesday after an MSNBC guest
claimed that Florida was “about to be a terrorist state” for black Americans
and anyone in the LGBTQ community.

Democratic strategist Aisha Mills made the comment to “Deadline White House”
host Nicolle Wallace, referencing a travel warning from the NAACP that
labeled Florida “hostile” to black Americans and the LGBTQ population. Waltz,
a combat veteran and a Green Beret who was literally trained to fight
terrorists, said Mills was “legitimately insane.”

WATCH:

MSNBC guest says Florida is about to be a “terrorist state” for
black people and lesbians. These people are legit insane:
pic.twitter.com/JKNwX8kCYh

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) May 22, 2023

Wallace brought up the travel warning, issued by the NAACP over the weekend,
which said in part, “Florida is openly hostile toward African Americans,
people of color, and LGBTQ+ individuals. Before traveling to Florida, please
understand that the state of Florida devalues and marginalizes the
contributions of, and the challenges faced by African Americans and other
communities of color.”

Mills said that she appreciated the warning from the NAACP, saying, “I think
it was extremely clever, and I really appreciate the NAACP’s guidance on this
issue, you know, I just took my family to Spring Break in Florida recently,
and I think about all of the folks who travel there for sun and joy and peace
and restoration — and to be reminded that actually this is getting to the
point where Florida is about to be a terrorist state to many of us here in
America. Certainly as a lesbian, as a black woman, I don’t want to have
anything to do with the place.”

Mills went on to say that she felt like the NAACP’s guidance drew attention
to those who might have considered traveling there and would choose to make
different plans: “I thank them.”

Radio host Clay Travis shared a video clip of Mills’ appearance, adding,
“These people are legit insane” — and Waltz readily agreed.

“@ClayTravis is 100% correct,” Waltz tweeted in response. “As a combat
veteran, I’ve been shot at by actual terrorists in war torn countries. These
people are legitimately insane.”

.@clayTravis is 100% correct. As a combat veteran, I’ve been shot
at by actual terrorists in war torn countries.

These people are legitimately insane. https://t.co/2jTQ4e8RjZ

— Rep. Mike Waltz (@michaelgwaltz) May 23, 2023

Florida GOP Chairman Christian Ziegler also responded to the NAACP’s warning,
noting that the organization’s chairman — Leon Russell — lived in Florida
himself.

“True leadership is being willing to do what you ask others to do … time to
step up and MOVE,” Ziegler challenged Russell. “If you think our state is so
bad, the @FloridaGOP will help with moving costs.”

--
Let's go Brandon!

Greg Carr

May 24, 2023, 12:54:50 PM5/24/23
Good we should do the same thing in the Great White North.

> Mills went on to say that she felt like the NAACP’s guidance drew attention
> to those who might have considered traveling there and would choose to make
> different plans: “I thank them.”
>
> Radio host Clay Travis shared a video clip of Mills’ appearance, adding,
> “These people are legit insane” — and Waltz readily agreed.
>
> “@ClayTravis is 100% correct,” Waltz tweeted in response. “As a combat
> veteran, I’ve been shot at by actual terrorists in war torn countries. These
> people are legitimately insane.”
>
> .@clayTravis is 100% correct. As a combat veteran, I’ve been shot
> at by actual terrorists in war torn countries.
>
> These people are legitimately insane. https://t.co/2jTQ4e8RjZ
>
> — Rep. Mike Waltz (@michaelgwaltz) May 23, 2023
>
> Florida GOP Chairman Christian Ziegler also responded to the NAACP’s warning,
> noting that the organization’s chairman — Leon Russell — lived in Florida
> himself.
>
> “True leadership is being willing to do what you ask others to do … time to
> step up and MOVE,” Ziegler challenged Russell. “If you think our state is so
> bad, the @FloridaGOP will help with moving costs.”

Nice retort.

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

The only tags I have seen ever in Canada in the last 5 years supporting a American elected official were for Trump and Brandon.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=blue+jays+rays+may+23&source=hp&ei=1kBuZIeFIeiYptQPuZ60gAs&iflsig=AOEireoAAAAAZG5O5kmHKwClqjv6JCC-pli3C7LjjIox&ved=0ahUKEwiHyOamtY7_AhVojIkEHTkPDbAQ4dUDCAo&uact=5&oq=blue+jays+rays+may+23&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQghEKABMgUIIRCgATIFCCEQqwIyBQghEKsCMgUIIRCrAjIICCEQFhAeEB0yCAghEBYQHhAdOggIABCKBRCRAjoICC4QigUQkQI6CwguEIoFELEDEIMBOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoICAAQgAQQsQM6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBENEDOgsIABCABBCxAxCDAToHCAAQigUQQzoHCC4QigUQQzoLCC4QgAQQsQMQgwE6CQgAEIoFEAoQQzoKCC4QigUQsQMQQzoNCC4QigUQsQMQgwEQQzoLCC4QgAQQxwEQ0QM6CwguEIMBELEDEIAEOgsIABCKBRCxAxCDAToUCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQ0QMQ1AI6CwguEIAEELEDENQCOggILhCABBCxAzoFCAAQgAQ6BAgAEANQAFjod2CWgwFoAHAAeACAAcwBiAHlGJIBBjAuMjAuMZgBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz#sie=m;/g/11tndwjxg3;4;/m/09p14;dt;fp;1;;;

Toronto 20- Tampa 1.

BTR1701

May 24, 2023, 1:45:21 PM5/24/23
In article <u4kuis$2us5r$1...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Congressman Mike Waltz (R-FL) fired back on Tuesday after an MSNBC guest
> claimed that Florida was "about to be a terrorist state" for black Americans
> and anyone in the LGBTQ community.
>
> Democratic strategist Aisha Mills made the comment to DEADLINE WHITE HOUSE
> host Nicolle Wallace, referencing a travel warning from the NAACP that
> labeled Florida "hostile" to black Americans and the LGBTQ population. Waltz,
> a combat veteran and a Green Beret who was literally trained to fight
> terrorists, said Mills was "legitimately insane".

> Mills said that she appreciated the warning from the NAACP, saying, "I think
> it was extremely clever, and I really appreciate the NAACP's guidance on this
> issue, you know, I just took my family to Spring Break in Florida recently,
> and I think about all of the folks who travel there for sun and joy and peace
> and restoration-- and to be reminded that actually this is getting to the
> point where Florida is about to be a terrorist state to many of us here in
> America. Certainly as a lesbian, as a black woman, I don't want to have
> anything to do with the place."

Except that's not true as you just openly admitted-- you took your
family to Florida for Spring Break and gave the state the benefit of
spending your money there. And amazingly you made it out alive.

So your entire rant was a lie, wasn't it, babydoll?

> Radio host Clay Travis shared a video clip of Mills’ appearance, adding,
> "These people are legit insane"-- and Waltz readily agreed.
>
> "@ClayTravis is 100% correct," Waltz tweeted in response. "As a combat
> veteran, I've been shot at by actual terrorists in war torn countries. These
> people are legitimately insane."

> Florida GOP Chairman Christian Ziegler also responded to the NAACP's warning,
> noting that the organization's chairman-- Leon Russell-- lived in Florida
> himself.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

You can't make this shit up.

trotsky

May 26, 2023, 4:46:23 AM5/26/23
On 5/24/23 12:47 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <u4kuis$2us5r$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Congressman Mike Waltz (R-FL) fired back on Tuesday after an MSNBC guest
>> claimed that Florida was "about to be a terrorist state" for black Americans
>> and anyone in the LGBTQ community.
>>
>> Democratic strategist Aisha Mills made the comment to DEADLINE WHITE HOUSE
>> host Nicolle Wallace, referencing a travel warning from the NAACP that
>> labeled Florida "hostile" to black Americans and the LGBTQ population. Waltz,
>> a combat veteran and a Green Beret who was literally trained to fight
>> terrorists, said Mills was "legitimately insane".
>
>> Mills said that she appreciated the warning from the NAACP, saying, "I think
>> it was extremely clever, and I really appreciate the NAACP's guidance on this
>> issue, you know, I just took my family to Spring Break in Florida recently,
>> and I think about all of the folks who travel there for sun and joy and peace
>> and restoration-- and to be reminded that actually this is getting to the
>> point where Florida is about to be a terrorist state to many of us here in
>> America. Certainly as a lesbian, as a black woman, I don't want to have
>> anything to do with the place."
>
> Except that's not true as you just openly admitted-- you took your
> family to Florida for Spring Break and gave the state the benefit of
> spending your money there. And amazingly you made it out alive.
>
> So your entire rant was a lie, wasn't it, babydoll?

You're calling Pubie "babydoll" now? That's gross.