Father of missing boy found in jaws of alligator charged with 2 counts of murder

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Apr 3, 2023, 2:39:18 PM4/3/23
<https://abcnews4.com/newsletter-daily/boy-found-in-alligator-taylen-
mosley-thomas-florida-amber-alert-pashun-jeffery-lake-maggiore-chief-
anthony-holloway-april-1-2023>

The loving black father.

<https://image-renderer.sinclairstoryline.com/prod/image-
renderer/16x9/full/1015/center/80/fa1434c5-7efd-4887-a64a-3610b55a0d96-
large16x9_ThomasMosleyTaylenMosley.jpg>

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (CBS12) — The father of the little boy found dead in
the jaws of an alligator appeared in court Saturday morning via telephone
to face two counts of murder, according to WTSP.

Thomas Isaiah Mosley, 21, is facing two counts of first-degree murder.
He's accused of killing the 20-year-old mother of his child, Pashun
Jeffery, and the child, 2-year old Taylen Mosley.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued an Amber Alert for Taylen
on Thursday.

Authorities found his body Friday in the jaws of an alligator in Lake
Maggiore, 13 miles away from where police found Jeffery's body with
multiple stab wounds at her apartment a day earlier.

See also: 3 arrested in the attack, robbery of rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine

"The detectives had been there all afternoon and while they were there
they spotted an alligator with an object in his mouth," Chief Anthony
Holloway said during a news conference on Friday. "As the detective got
closer, they fired one round to the alligator. The alligator dropped the
object that he had in his mouth and we were able to retrieve Taylen's body
intact."

It's not yet known whether Taylen was dead before or after the alligator
had him. The cause of death remains under investigation.

Police said Mosley checked himself into a hospital for cuts to his hands
and arms on Wednesday, his birthday. It's also the last day neighbors say
the mother and her child alive.

Officers arrested Mosley once he left the hospital.

WTSP reported he's been assigned a public defender and he's being held
without bond.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Greg Carr

Apr 4, 2023, 10:23:33 AM4/4/23
Still over 6 million dead from it around the world I know 2 ppl who have caught it twice one person told me it was the sickest they have ever been. Trump the former said the sickest he has ever been was when he had Wuhan.

> No collusion - Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III, March 2019.
> Officially made Nancy Pelosi a two-time impeachment loser.

Trump was impeached not Nancy Pelosi.

> Donald J. Trump, cheated out of a second term by fraudulent "mail-in"
> ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

He lost fair and square and was outspent by the Democrats. He allegedly is facing 44 Class E felonies in New York and has consorted with Stormy Daniels a paid prostitute his stance on Ukraine is abhorrent.

> Thank you for cleaning up the disaster of the 2008-2017 Obama / Biden
> fiasco, President Trump.

Get lost Trump.

.

> Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
> The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
> queer liberal democrat donors.

Trump had gays prominent behind his lectern a few times.

> President Trump boosted the economy, reduced illegal invasions, appointed
> dozens of judges and three SCOTUS justices.

The economy totally tanked in the end for Trump DJIA is up under Biden you are correct about the last 3.

Missing boy, 2, found in alligator's jaw; Father charged with murdering him and his mother
by LENNY COHEN | The National DeskMon, April 3rd 2023, 10:22 AM PDT
UserWay icon for accessibility widget
Taylen Mosley was last seen Wednesday and an Amber Alert was issued on Thursday. (Fla. Dept. of Law Enforcement)
Pashun Jeffery, 20, was found murdered in her apartment and her 2-year-old son, Taylen Mosley, was nowhere to be found. (St. Petersburg Police Dept.)
Thomas Isaiah Mosley, 21, is charged with murdering both the mother of his child and his young son. (St. Petersburg Police Dept.)
Image icon
6
VIEW ALL PHOTOS
View All Photos
Taylen Mosley was last seen Wednesday and an Amber Alert was issued on Thursday. (Fla. Dept. of Law Enforcement)
Facebook Share Icon
Twitter Share Icon
Email Share Icon
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (TND) — The 2-year-old boy missing after his mother was found murdered last week in Florida is also dead. His body was found in the jaws of an alligator and now his father is facing two counts of first-degree murder.

Taylen Mosley was the subject of an AMBER Alert in St. Petersburg.

On Thursday, his 20-year-old mother Pashun Jeffery was found murdered in her apartment. And Taylen was nowhere to be found.

Pashun Jeffery, 20, was found murdered in her apartment and her 2-year-old son, Taylen Mosley, was nowhere to be found. (St. Petersburg Police Dept.)

Promoted Links
The meal shake that’s changing people’s lives. Order Today!
Kachava
Police said Taylen could be in danger and a massive search followed for the boy. He and the gator were found in Lake Maggiore, 13 miles from his mother's apartment.

The detectives had been there all afternoon and while they were there, they spotted an alligator with an object in his mouth," Chief Anthony Holloway of the St. Petersburg Police Department said. "As the detective got closer, they fired one round to the alligator. The alligator dropped the object that he had in his mouth and we were able to retrieve Taylen's body intact.
It's not yet known whether Taylen was dead before or after the alligator had him.

Thomas Isaiah Mosley, 21, is charged with murdering both the mother of his child and his young son. (St. Petersburg Police Dept.)

Then, over the weekend, his father appeared in court.

Thomas Isaiah Mosley, 21, is charged with murdering both the mother of his child, and his young son.

Police said Wednesday, Mosley checked himself into a hospital for cuts on his hands and arms. That was the last day neighbors saw the mother and her child alive.

Taylen Mosley (center, Fla. Dept. of Law Enforcement) and his mother Pashun Jeffery were last seen Wednesday, and Thomas Isaiah Mosley is charged with their murders. (St. Petersburg Police Dept.)

Police had described what they found in the mother's apartment as a "very violent homicide scene."

They arrested Mosley once he left the hospital. No motive was released. Wednesday was Thomas Mosley's birthday.

https://midmichigannow.com/news/nation-world/missing-boy-taylen-mosley-found-dead-alligator-jaw-father-thomas-isaiah-charged-murder-pashun-jeffery-apartment-violentmother-florida-st-petersburg-homicide-chief-anthony-holloway-police-department

Both homicide victims were Black and so is the alleged killer if found guilty hope he is executed for his crimes of murder.