Black lesbian squatters throw feces, brick at landlords after causing $38K in damages at Florida rental home: reports

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Apr 16, 2023, 7:52:04 PM4/16/23
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/squatters-throw-feces-brick-
at-landlords-after-causing-38k-in-damages-at-florida-rental-home-
reports/ar-
AA19UhJk?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3260a68e58ac447e8ada24d10fdd7fbb&ei=49>

Two female squatters and their pit bulls shacked up in a Florida rental
property for more than a month, causing nearly $40,000 in damages — and
attacking the landlords by flinging a brick and human poop at them,
according to reports.

Patti Peeples and Dawn Tiura, co-owners of a rental home in Jacksonville,
learned that their investment property had been overtaken by a couple
after a handyman was sent to make repairs ahead of an inspection for a
potential sale.

After the worker discovered a pit bull with roughly a dozen of its puppies
basking on the sunroom porch, Peeples headed over only to find an
unwelcome couple had broken into the property, according to News4Jax.

The women most likely had moved in in March, after a previous tenant had
vacated the home, according to the owners.

The squatters, who were in a relationship, claimed to police that they
were victims of a Zillow rental scam, purporting that they had signed a
lease agreement and paid rent, a security deposit and a pet deposit to a
false landlord, Fox News reported.

According to a police report, though, one of the squatters had recently
been evicted in mid-February from a nearby home following a similar yarn,
including claiming she had paid a landlord with the same address as
Peeples’ and Tiura’s property.

Patti Peeples said that she learned squatters were living in a rental
property she co-owned ahead of a potential sale. FOX News

The female squatters claimed that they were the victims of a Zillow rental
scam.FOX News

<https://img-s-msn-
com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AA19UfJw.img?w=768&h=828&m=6>

The couple said they had a lease agreement for the home and had paid rent,
a security deposit and a pet deposit.FOX News
The landlords finally regained control of their home this week, after
spending $5,000 in court fees.

"This has been a 40-plus day process that we have been unable to take
repossession of a home that we own by squatters who broke in and inhabited
our home and then destroyed it,” Peeples told News4Jax.

Peeples, who said the property is helping fund her retirement, claimed
that the squatters also attacked her and Tiura.

The landlords learned about squatters in their property after a handyman
alerted them that there was a pit bull with puppies basking in the home’s
sunroom porch.FOX News

The property’s landlords learned about the extensive damage to their
rental home only after the squatters were evicted. News4Jax

“We were driving by at night, and they threw a brick at my car and damaged
it, and we had the window partway down, and they threw human feces into
the car,” Peeples told Fox News.

Only after giving the squatters the boot did the landlords see how badly
the couple had destroyed their home. Among the wreckage were ripped-out
cabinets, holes punched in the wall, the washer and dryer were missing and
dog poop was spread through the property.

<https://img-s-msn-
com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AA19Upft.img?w=721&h=1023&m=6>

The squatters allegedly flung a brick and human poop at the landlords. FOX
News

They also caused extensive damage to the property, including punching
holes in the walls and ripping out cabinets. FOX News
An irate Peeples called on Gov. Ron DeSantis and other politicians to
amend the state law to make it easier for landlords to oust squatters.

“Squatters are nothing more than criminals who are breaking and entering
into a house, should not be handled in civil court,” Peeples told Fox
News. “They should be treated within the criminal court system.”

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Greg Carr

Apr 19, 2023, 4:01:22 PM4/19/23
6.4 million ppl dead from it worldwide. Trump caught it said he had never been that sick. I know someone who caught it twice.

> No collusion - Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III, March 2019.
> Officially made Nancy Pelosi a two-time impeachment loser.

Trump was impeached twice facing all sorts of investigations FOX just paid $776 million U.S. to Dominion for saying they rigged the election.

> Donald J. Trump, cheated out of a second term by fraudulent "mail-in"
> ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

Nope.

> Thank you for cleaning up the disaster of the 2008-2017 Obama / Biden
> fiasco, President Trump.

DJIA up since Biden took office. Unemployment at near record lows.

> Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
> The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
> queer liberal democrat donors.

Trump had gays right behind him at some events that queer Milo was prominent supporter.

> President Trump boosted the economy,

It then cratered.

>reduced illegal invasions,

That he did, illegal immigration is way up both on the southern and northern border as are mass shootings fatal 160 so far this year, 4 dead 24 wounded in Alabama the other day and the bank employee in Kentucky who shot police and coworkers.

> dozens of judges and three SCOTUS justices.

Just like he promised he never built the wall though or get the Renminbi to float or lock Hillary up.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/15/squatters-cause-38k-in-damages-at-florida-rental-home-reports/ Lots of pics of the damage why were they not charged with b and e, criminal trespass and mischief? Nothing in the articles I read said the squatter criminals were lesbian.

Desantis would be a better Republican Pres. than Trump.