Florida teacher shows pro-Confederacy video that rebrands Civil War as 'War To Prevent Southern Independence'

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Apr 21, 2023, 9:13:52 PM4/21/23
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-teacher-shows-pro-confederacy-
video-that-rebrands-civil-war-as-war-to-prevent-southern-independence/ar-
AA19UrMk?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=35ef5be7dabc4ed69d719b003ceded17&ei=33

Parents in Naples, Florida are calling foul after a teacher at their
children's school showed their class a video that they are decrying as
propaganda for the Confederacy.

Local news station NBC 2 reports that an unidentified teacher at the
Manatee Middle School is under investigation for showing students a video
that gushes about the "valiant, brave fight and the countless sacrifices
by our men and women during that known as the Civil War."

What's more, the video rebrands the American Civil War as "the War To
Prevent Southern Independence," which is a decidedly pro-Confederacy
framing for a conflict that centered on Southern states' attempts to
preserve the practice of slavery.

“To me, it looks like straight out of a Confederate sympathizer playbook,”
local parent Annie O’Donnell told NBC 2.

“It was very biased seeming,” local parent Casey Smith told NBC 2 about
the video. “The confederacy, as far as I’m concerned, has always been a
stain on American history.”

Collier County Public Schools emphasized that the pro-Confederacy video is
not part of its official curriculum, although the state of Florida does
officially recognize April as Confederate History Month.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Greg Carr

Apr 22, 2023, 2:15:14 PM4/22/23
On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 6:13:52 PM UTC-7, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-teacher-shows-pro-confederacy-
> video-that-rebrands-civil-war-as-war-to-prevent-southern-independence/ar-
> AA19UrMk?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=35ef5be7dabc4ed69d719b003ceded17&ei=33
> >

> Parents in Naples, Florida are calling foul after a teacher at their
> children's school showed their class a video that they are decrying as
> propaganda for the Confederacy.
>
> Local news station NBC 2 reports that an unidentified teacher at the
> Manatee Middle School is under investigation for showing students a video
> that gushes about the "valiant, brave fight and the countless sacrifices
> by our men and women during that known as the Civil War."
>
> What's more, the video rebrands the American Civil War as "the War To
> Prevent Southern Independence," which is a decidedly pro-Confederacy
> framing for a conflict that centered on Southern states' attempts to
> preserve the practice of slavery.
>
> “To me, it looks like straight out of a Confederate sympathizer playbook,”
> local parent Annie O’Donnell told NBC 2.
>
> “It was very biased seeming,” local parent Casey Smith told NBC 2 about
> the video. “The confederacy, as far as I’m concerned, has always been a
> stain on American history.”
>
> Collier County Public Schools emphasized that the pro-Confederacy video is
> not part of its official curriculum, although the state of Florida does
> officially recognize April as Confederate History Month.
>

> --

Pretty stupid thing for her to do. Glad the Confederacy lost. Be great if Stone Mountain crumbled.

> "LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
> recover with no after effects.

6.4 million ppl have died from it. Trump said having it was the worst he ever had felt.

> No collusion - Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III, March 2019.
> Officially made Nancy Pelosi a two-time impeachment loser.

Trump was impeached twice Desantis would make a better Pres than 45.

> Donald J. Trump, cheated out of a second term by fraudulent "mail-in"
> ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

Nope Biden won the electoral college and the popular vote and out fundraised him.

> Thank you for cleaning up the disaster of the 2008-2017 Obama / Biden
> fiasco, President Trump.

Boo Trump.

> Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
> The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
> queer liberal democrat donors.

Milo the fag was a prominent Trump supporter. I saw Trump rallies on TV gays sometimes were right behind him with their Gays For Trump's signs.

> President Trump boosted the economy, reduced illegal invasions, appointed
> dozens of judges and three SCOTUS justices.

The economy super tanked towards the end of his term, DJIA is up under Biden and unemployment is at near record lows. Yes the illegal immigration and mass shootings problems in America are way up under Biden. Yes Trump get his promises to appoint Judges he gets the credit for the curbing of the abortion industry. His stance on Ukraine is atrocious.

Pretty stupid thing for her to do. Glad the Confederacy lost. Be great if Stone Mountain crumbled.