Re: Students vs The GOP

Beetlejuice

Apr 17, 2023, 2:40:01 PM4/17/23
On 17 Apr 2023, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> posted some
news:wBidnSb0juZi66D5...@giganews.com:

> Florida Students Plan Walkout to
> Protest Education Restrictions
> Next Friday
> Apr 17

So? We don't don't care about Democrat offspring deliberately choosing to
be ignorant. Every society needs victims in order for crime to flourish.

David Hartung

Apr 17, 2023, 6:18:12 PM4/17/23
This is something I have never understood. For a student to walk out of
class harms no one but the student. It is almost as if their political
position is more important than their education.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 17, 2023, 6:54:29 PM4/17/23
On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 17:18:01 -0500, David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com>
wrote:
Or, more likely, their political position is BECAUSE of their lack of
education.

I guess he’s another magat who doesn’t know that bullets weren’t
invented until 100 years AFTER the constitution was written. This is
what happens when you don’t get a complete education.
-Deb Jones, @DebJone75835653

David Hartung

Apr 17, 2023, 6:57:21 PM4/17/23
On 4/17/23 17:54, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 17:18:01 -0500, David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/17/23 13:39, Beetlejuice wrote:
>>> On 17 Apr 2023, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> posted some

>>> So? We don't don't care about Democrat offspring deliberately choosing to
>>> be ignorant. Every society needs victims in order for crime to flourish.
>>
>> This is something I have never understood. For a student to walk out of
>> class harms no one but the student. It is almost as if their political
>> position is more important than their education.
>
> Or, more likely, their political position is BECAUSE of their lack of
> education.

Entirely possible.

Governor Swill

Apr 18, 2023, 3:25:42 AM4/18/23
You only care about guaranteeing that ALL offspring be ignorant whether they choose it or
not.

Swill
--
Trump hat: "Barak Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Apr 18, 2023, 3:26:07 AM4/18/23
On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 17:18:01 -0500, David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:

>This is something I have never understood. For a student to walk out of
>class harms no one but the student. It is almost as if their political
>position is more important than their education.

That's because you're stupid.

Yak

Apr 18, 2023, 8:29:24 AM4/18/23
You should, because these dumb-asses are systematically making their way
to positions of power in govt.

NoBody

Apr 18, 2023, 5:48:19 PM4/18/23
On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 17:18:01 -0500, David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com>
wrote:

It helps feed the media narrative.

Greg Carr

Apr 19, 2023, 3:31:46 PM4/19/23
They did that at Hugh McRoberts in Richmond, BC

I remember watching the walkout from Mr Ingalls room upstairs... Oh the joy of having a district Principal for a father...
The walkout WAS about the time between classes, crossing your legs until the end of class, and some claimed it was a response to the teacher's strike... our "showing support". I think many of those that said that were seen heading down Williams towards the mall after walking out the doors.
Mostly I believe it was about how much students hated Principal (Mr Bishop), his liege Mr Draper, hated girls getting harassed by them for short skirts, and I remember it was actually NATIONAL news getting a few seconds airtime that night with Lloyd Robertson on the CTV National newscast.

It was also on the local TV news the media kinda blew the story.

The walk out.....I thought only I remembered that! I went shopping and got suspended with Shani Cranston, which led to more shopping. AHHHH....the good old days. I had no idea what it was for tho.....

If I recall, the school was taking a couple of minutes off the time between classes......it's funny..I remember it well..the day it happened, word was sort of passed around before homeroom.....and everyone just walked out of school...I remember BCTV at the time sent a crew around and it was on the news....we ended up keeping our time, I believe...

The school had banned leaving the classroom for washroom breaks at certain times my Mom had subbed there said the principal was a drunk who kept a bottle in his office.

Greg Carr

Apr 19, 2023, 3:37:29 PM4/19/23
All Russian military out of Ukraine, Syria, Libya. Have a Ukraine flag facing the street and a Ukraine button on my jacket. Glad the Moskva was sunk glad Bakhmut is still holding out despite the head of the Wagner Mercenary Group saying it would fall 2 months ago. Glad that Ukraine hating blogger was blown up in St. Petersburgh he encouraged looting and theft there.

Governor Swill

Apr 19, 2023, 10:34:28 PM4/19/23
Much like the dumbasses who demonstrated against Vietnam in the 1960s and 70s.

Yet somehow, we're still around and still #1.