Re: NAACP issues travel advisory for Florida, says state "has become hostile to Black Americans"

1 view

13% = 65% of all crimes

May 21, 2023, 10:07:27 PM5/21/23
On 03 Feb 2022, Rich Keebler <bob7ss...@gmail.com> posted some
news:sti7av$vba1$3...@news.freedyn.de:

> David Hartung wrote
>
>> That's to be expected the way blacks are behaving these days.

The NAACP issued a formal travel advisory for Florida on Saturday in
response to what the organization described as Gov. Ron DeSantis'
"aggressive attempts to erase Black history and to restrict diversity,
equity, and inclusion programs in Florida schools."

The civil rights organization is the latest to caution travelers against
visiting Florida; the League of United Latin American Citizens and LGBTQ
advocacy group Equality Florida previously issued travel advisories.

"Under the leadership of Governor DeSantis, the state of Florida has
become hostile to Black Americans and in direct conflict with the
democratic ideals that our union was founded upon," NAACP President & CEO
Derrick Johnson said. "He should know that democracy will prevail because
its defenders are prepared to stand up and fight. We're not backing down,
and we encourage our allies to join us in the battle for the soul of our
nation."

CBS News reached out to DeSantis' office for a comment about the travel
advisory. DeSantis is expected to launch a presidential campaign in the
coming days.

The DeSantis administration in January blocked the introduction of an
Advanced Placement course for high school students that focuses on African
American studies.

"Florida is openly hostile toward African Americans, people of color and
LGBTQ+ individuals," the NAACP travel notice states. "Before traveling to
Florida, please understand that the state of Florida devalues and
marginalizes the contributions of, and the challenges faced by African
Americans and other communities of color."

Whine louder bitches! Can't hear you!

<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/naacp-travel-advisory-florida-says-state-
hostile-to-black-americans/>

Greg Carr

May 22, 2023, 12:43:34 AM5/22/23
On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 7:07:27 PM UTC-7, 13% = 65% of all crimes wrote:
> On 03 Feb 2022, Rich Keebler <bob7ss...@gmail.com> posted some
>
> > David Hartung wrote
> >
> >> That's to be expected the way blacks are behaving these days.
>
> The NAACP issued a formal travel advisory for Florida on Saturday in
> response to what the organization described as Gov. Ron DeSantis'
> "aggressive attempts to erase Black history

Boo that is bad let me know when Black NBA and NFL and MLB players refuse to play for Florida teams. I support MLK Day in America. Sen. Tim Scott or Gov. Desantis would be a better nominee than Trump for the Republican nomination. SPLC keep up the good work. Rosa Parks was a great American. Gen. Colin Powell experienced racism few young Blacks would understand.

>and to restrict diversity,
> equity, and inclusion programs in Florida schools."
>
> The civil rights organization is the latest to caution travelers against
> visiting Florida; the League of United Latin American Citizens and LGBTQ
> advocacy group Equality Florida previously issued travel advisories.

Rev. Jesse Jackson in 1984 as part of his rejection of the Book Of Genesis Genesis 9:13-16

13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,
15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.
16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

Started the rainbow coalition and actively tried to recruit gays into the Democratic Party. His son went to jail for campaign fraud. https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news/nation-world/2015/03/26/jesse-jackson-jr-leaves-federal-prison-halfway-house/15656316007/ Hey the Prophet Samuel who wrote two books of the Bible had sons who perverted the law.

Boycott Bud Light. If the business has a rainbow flag go to the one 3 blacks away.

> "Under the leadership of Governor DeSantis, the state of Florida has
> become hostile to Black Americans and in direct conflict with the
> democratic ideals that our union was founded upon," NAACP President & CEO
> Derrick Johnson said. "He should know that democracy will prevail because
> its defenders are prepared to stand up and fight. We're not backing down,
> and we encourage our allies to join us in the battle for the soul of our
> nation."
>
> CBS News reached out to DeSantis' office for a comment about the travel
> advisory. DeSantis is expected to launch a presidential campaign in the
> coming days.
>
> The DeSantis administration in January blocked the introduction of an
> Advanced Placement course for high school students that focuses on African
> American studies.
>
> "Florida is openly hostile toward African Americans, people of color and
> LGBTQ+ individuals," the NAACP travel notice states. "Before traveling to
> Florida, please understand that the state of Florida devalues and
> marginalizes the contributions of, and the challenges faced by African
> Americans and other communities of color."
>
> Whine louder bitches! Can't hear you!
>
> <https://www.cbsnews.com/news/naacp-travel-advisory-florida-says-state-
> hostile-to-black-americans/>

May all countries become hostile to LGBTQ+ pansexual, necrophiliac, bestiality hey Uganda set a better example.

Brian Burke was on the CBC tax parasite last night saying its great to be gay and being negative about players who refuse to wear Gay Pride jerseys he stated he was raised catholic and he has no problem advocating for gays. Burke is catholic and doesn't care about the Bible which condemns gays like his dead son in a number of verses.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) in the KJV is it is called an ABOMINATION the only word in the whole Bible to be in bold face.
"If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).
1 TIMOTHY 1:10
KJ21 for whoremongers, for those who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjurers, and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine
ASV for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;
and for sexually immoral persons, for homosexuals, for kidnappers and slave traders, for liars, for perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,
Romans 1:26-27
Paul writes: "God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."
Jude 1:7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (KJV)

Avoid any church Burkie attends.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/cX01_o1-rCg/m/1mLB1ihoAQAJ