Re: 17 Year Old Killed By Cops while Shooting Apparent Rifle at Passing Cars

Baxtards

Oct 20, 2021, 7:10:02 AM10/20/21

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10108191/Florida-boy-17-
firing-pellet-gun-cars-shot-killed-turning-rifle-cops.html

> Florida boy, 17, waving 'military-style rifle' at passing cars
> is shot and killed by police after 'raising weapon at officers':
> Firearm turned out to be an Airsoft pellet gun
>
> Alexander King, 17, was fatally shot by police after brandishing
> a 'rifle' at the intersection of North Pinellas and Tarpon Avenues
> in Tarpon Springs, Florida

Good. The gene pool just moved up a tiny bit.

Siri Cruise

Oct 20, 2021, 11:12:01 AM10/20/21
In article <20211020.120...@mixmin.net>,
Between that and coronavirus, nature is ridding us of dumb white
dudes.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

max headroom

Oct 20, 2021, 7:53:33 PM10/20/21
In news:chine.bleu-17857...@reader.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <20211020.120...@mixmin.net>, Baxtards <rema...@domain.invalid> wrote:

>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10108191/Florida-boy-17-firing-pellet-gun-cars-shot-killed-turning-rifle-cops.html

>>> Florida boy, 17, waving 'military-style rifle' at passing cars
>>> is shot and killed by police after 'raising weapon at officers':
>>> Firearm turned out to be an Airsoft pellet gun

>>> Alexander King, 17, was fatally shot by police after brandishing
>>> a 'rifle' at the intersection of North Pinellas and Tarpon Avenues
>>> in Tarpon Springs, Florida

>> Good. The gene pool just moved up a tiny bit.

Sounds like suicide-by-cop, huh?

> Between that and coronavirus, nature is ridding us of dumb white dudes.

What happened to the hand-wringing that Covid-20 was hitting minorities the hardest?

Siri Cruise

Oct 20, 2021, 11:22:00 PM10/20/21
In article <skqa5r$fvb$1...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> What happened to the hand-wringing that Covid-20

Don't care if you don't take care of yourself.

Scout

Oct 21, 2021, 9:34:01 AM10/21/21

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <20211020.120...@mixmin.net>,
> Baxtards <rema...@domain.invalid> wrote:
>

>> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10108191/Florida-boy-17-
>> firing-pellet-gun-cars-shot-killed-turning-rifle-cops.html
>> >
>> > Florida boy, 17, waving 'military-style rifle' at passing cars
>> > is shot and killed by police after 'raising weapon at officers':
>> > Firearm turned out to be an Airsoft pellet gun
>> >
>> > Alexander King, 17, was fatally shot by police after brandishing
>> > a 'rifle' at the intersection of North Pinellas and Tarpon Avenues
>> > in Tarpon Springs, Florida
>>
>> Good. The gene pool just moved up a tiny bit.
>
> Between that and coronavirus, nature is ridding us of dumb white
> dudes.

And Siri claims not to be racist.....

However, let's look at the real statistics.

"1 in 390 Indigenous Americans has died (or 256.0 deaths per 100,000)

1 in 555 Black Americans has died (or 179.8 deaths per 100,000)

1 in 565 Pacific Islander Americans has died (or 176.6 deaths per 100,000)

1 in 665 White Americans has died (or 150.2 deaths per 100,000)

1 in 680 Latino Americans has died (or 147.3 deaths per 100,000)

1 in 1,040 Asian Americans has died (or 96.0 deaths per 100,000)"

https://www.apmresearchlab.org/covid/deaths-by-race

Hmm.. Really sucks to be Native American or Black....... during Covid

https://www.apmresearchlab.org/covid/deaths-by-race

1p166

Oct 21, 2021, 10:39:37 AM10/21/21
And really good to be "asian" ...

The largest remaining un-vaxxed blok are "blacks".
There are now propaganda commercials on TV aimed
directly at motivating "blacks". Seems to be a
mix of reaasons, from not trusting "whitey" to
a reflex to resist the system to simply not
giving a damn. I think the VaxSpiracy crowd has
also suggested that the vax - doesn't matter what
kind/tech - will make men impotent.

The sad stat there is the native Americans ...
a lot of them are, oft intentionally, "out
of the loop".

Oh well, that butt-head punk is now permanently
out of the loop ... won't be anyones Covid stat.

Gregory Carr

Oct 23, 2021, 6:50:40 AM10/23/21
Waving a military style pellet gun at passing cars is a great reason for the police to shoot you. Here in Vancouver someone was making threatening gestures and uttering threats while pointing a gun on a main street at 10:15 am it was an hour before anyone called the police. https://globalnews.ca/news/8287440/police-search-vancouver-gunman/ he was arrested yesterday fortunately. Great pics and video.