for roxane: really charming nntp groups - ay - (1/1)

ruperto

Feb 13, 2007, 5:02:55 AM2/13/07
Really need to share this with everyone…

They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.
You can find almost anything you are looking for.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.

2,000,000 new posts each day
Keyword searchable
Streaming audio and video
Posting allowed!
Very long retention
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
Blazing fast downloads

That web address is http://www.newsdude.net - just go and see what I'm talking about.

Igfu
iwta ...