Re: ^*^*^* Sexfiles Videos^*^*^*^*

Big Baller

Jan 24, 2008, 3:02:29 PM1/24/08
of refuge which they should build, and...

712. The prophecies about particular things are mingled with those about the
Messiah, so that the prophecies of the Messiah should not be without proofs,
nor the special prophecies without fruit.

713. Perpetual captivity of the Jews.--Jer. 11:11: "I will bring evil upon
Judah from which they shall not be able to escape."

Types.--Is. 5: "The Lord had a vineyard, from which He looked for grapes;
and it brought forth only wild grapes. I will therefore lay it waste, and
destroy it; the earth shall only bring forth thorns, and I will forbid the
clouds from raining upon it. The vineyard of the Lord is the house of
Israel, and the men of Judah His pleasant plant. I looked that they should
do justice, and they bring forth only iniquities."

Is. 8: "Sanctify the Lord with fear and trembling; let Him be your only
dread, and He shall be to you for a sanctuary, but for a stone of stumbling
and a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a
snare to the inhabitants of Jerusale