root tcsh runs out of control 暴走

Yasushi Shinjo

Dec 1, 2007, 5:47:28 AM12/1/07
新城@筑波大学情報です。こんにちは。

MacOSX 10.4 の tcsh を使っています。root で作業していて、コ
マンド名を間違えると、次のように言って固まってしまいます。

# aaa
aaa: Command not found.
(応答無し)

この問題を解決するようなヒントはないでしょうか。

特に CPU を消費するでもなく、システムコールを発行するでもあ
りません。ktrace でも何もみえません。

gdb から起動すると、問題ありません。固まっているプロセスを
gdb で attach しても、こんな調子です。
# gdb /bin/tcsh
(gdb) attach 9985
Attaching to program: `/bin/tcsh', process 9985.
Segmentation fault
#

使っている OS は、MacOSX 10.4.11 (Intel) です。PowerPC の時
にも似たような症状がありました。ネットニュースなので、別の環
境での解決方法も歓迎されます。

よろしくお願いします。

\\ 新城 靖 (しんじょう やすし) \\
\\ 筑波大学 電子・情報       \\

Yoshitaka Ikeda

Dec 1, 2007, 10:50:22 PM12/1/07
y...@is.tsukuba.ac.jp (Yasushi Shinjo) writes:

> 新城@筑波大学情報です。こんにちは。
>
> MacOSX 10.4 の tcsh を使っています。root で作業していて、コ
> マンド名を間違えると、次のように言って固まってしまいます。

(snip)

> 使っている OS は、MacOSX 10.4.11 (Intel) です。PowerPC の時
> にも似たような症状がありました。ネットニュースなので、別の環
> 境での解決方法も歓迎されます。

MacOS X 10.5.1 (PowerPC)ですが、再現しません。

power-mac-g5:~ ikeda$ ls
Desktop News Sites
Documents OSX_files.txt emacs
Downloads OSX_zipfiles.txt exittags
Library Old_ikeda src.sh
Movies Pictures
Music Public
power-mac-g5:~ ikeda$ pwd
/Users/ikeda
power-mac-g5:~ ikeda$ aaa
-bash: aaa: command not found
power-mac-g5:~ ikeda$ tcsh
[power-mac-g5:~] ikeda% aaa
aaa: Command not found.
[power-mac-g5:~] ikeda%

こんな感じ。

tcshを新たにインストールしてみてはどうでしょう。

--
I LOVE SNOOPY! でつ
Yoshitaka Ikeda mailto:ik...@4bn.ne.jp

Yasushi Shinjo

Dec 3, 2007, 3:43:16 AM12/3/07
新城@筑波大学情報です。こんにちは。

In article <86abot2...@bsd2.4bn.ne.jp>

Yoshitaka Ikeda <ik...@4bn.ne.jp> writes:
> MacOS X 10.5.1 (PowerPC)ですが、再現しません。

情報ありがとうございます。

今やると、su だけなら大丈夫です。source ~yas/.cshrc した後に、
存在しないコマンドを打つとおかしくなる。~yas/.cshrc の内容に
怪しい所があるのか、内容によって問題が顕在化するのか。

~/.cshrc を削りつつ、もう少し調べてみます。

Yasushi Shinjo

Dec 4, 2007, 5:35:07 AM12/4/07
新城@筑波大学情報です。こんにちは。

In article <86abot2...@bsd2.4bn.ne.jp>
Yoshitaka Ikeda <ik...@4bn.ne.jp> writes:

> tcshを新たにインストールしてみてはどうでしょう。

はい。これで解決しました。正確には、古い tcsh が残っていて、
その調子がおかしかったのでした。path の問題で su の時に exec
tcsh すると問題が顕在化したということでした。

助かりました。ありがとうございました。

なぜ独自に tcsh を持っていたかというと、以前、標準の tcsh で
いくつか問題があったはずなんだが、それが思い出せません。2002
年くらいんだけど。

Katsumi Yamaoka

Dec 5, 2007, 2:18:02 AM12/5/07

> 以前、標準の tcsh でいくつか問題があったはずなんだが、それが思い出せ
> ません。2002 年くらいんだけど。

2002年くらいというと、もしかしたらこれじゃないでしょうか?

% echo $version
tcsh 6.11.00 (Astron) 2001-09-02 (i386-intel-linux) options 8b,nls,dl,al,kan,rh,color,dspm,ccat
% echo `echo 'Hello\\
World'`
Hello World

% echo $version
tcsh 6.15.00 (Astron) 2007-03-03 (i386-intel-linux) options wide,nls,dl,al,kan,sm,rh,color,filec
% echo `echo 'Hello\\
World'`
Hello\ World

この手の tcsh スクリプトをいくつか持っているので、いまだに 6.11
を使っています。
--
山岡

Katsumi Yamaoka

Jan 24, 2008, 2:00:22 PM1/24/08
even to the east; they
shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.

"In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst. They
that have followed the idols of Samaria, and sworn by the god of Dan, and
followed the manner of Beersheba, shall fall, and never rise up again."

Amos 3:2: "Ye only have I known of all the families of the earth for my
people."

Daniel 12:7. Having described all the extent of the reign of the Messiah, he
says: "All these things shall be finished, when the scattering of the people
of Israel shall be accomplished."

Haggai 2:4: "Ye who, comparing this second house with the glory of the
first, despise it, be strong, saith the Lord, be strong, O Zerubbabel, and O
Jesus, the high priest, be strong, all ye people of the land, and work. For
I am with you, saith the Lord of hosts; according to the word that I
covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among
you. Fear ye not. For thus saith the Lord of hosts: Yet one little while,
and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land,"
(a way of speaking to indicate a great and an extraordinar

Yasushi Shinjo

Jan 24, 2008, 4:07:37 PM1/24/08
And thus they have had an
extraordinary passion for their prophets and, in sight of the whole world,
have had charge of these books which foretell their Messiah, assuring all
nations that He should come and in the way foretold in the books, which they
held open to the whole world. Yet this people, deceived by the poor and
ignominious advent of the Messiah, have been His most cruel enemies. So that
they, the people least open to suspicion in the world of favouring us, the
most strict and most zealous that can be named for their law and their
prophets, have kept the books incorrupt. Hence those who have rejected and
crucified Jesus Christ, who has been to them an offence, are those who have
charge of the books which testify of Him, and state that He will be an
offence and rejected. Therefore they have shown it was He by rejecting Him,
and He has been alike proved both by the righteous Jews who received Him and
by the unrighteous who rejected Him, both facts having been foretold.

Wherefore the prophecies have a hidden and spiritual meaning to which this
people were hostile, under the carnal meaning which they loved. If the
spiritual meaning had been revealed, they would not have loved it, and,
unable to bear it, they would not have been zealous of the preservation of
their books and their ceremonies; and if they had loved these spiritual
promises, and had preserved them incorrupt till the time of the Messiah,
their testimony would have had no force, because they had been his friends.

Therefore it was well that the spiritual meaning should be concealed; but,
on the other hand, if this meaning had been so hidden as not to appear at
all, it could not have served as a proof of the Messiah. What then was done?
In a crowd of passages it has been hidden under the temporal meaning, and in
a few been clearly revealed; besides that, the time and the state of the
world have been so clearly foretold that it is clearer than the s

Yoshitaka Ikeda

Jan 24, 2008, 2:30:05 PM1/24/08
insufferable. We are not here concerned with the trifling interests of some
stranger, that we should treat it in this fashion; the matter concerns
ourselves and our all.

The immortality of the soul is a matter which is of so great consequence to
us and which touches us so profoundly that we must have lost all feeling to
be indifferent as to knowing what it is. All our actions and thoughts must
take such different courses, according as there are or are not eternal joys
to hope for, that it is impossible to take one step with sense and judgment
unless we regulate our course by our view of this point which ought to be
our ultimate end.

Thus our first interest and our first duty is to enlighten ourselves on this
subject, whereon depends all our conduct. Therefore among those who do not
believe, I make a vast difference between those who strive with all their
power to inform themselves and those who live without troubling or thinking
about it.

I can have only compassion for those who sincerely bewail their doubt, who
regard it as the greatest of misfortunes, and who, sparing no effort to
escape it, make of this inquiry their principal and most serious occupation.

But as for tho

Yasushi Shinjo

Jan 24, 2008, 2:01:32 PM1/24/08
free and sovereign grace, through the righteousness of Christ alone; and
how it is with delight that they renounce their own righteousness, and
rejoice in having no account made of it. Many have expressed themselves
to this purpose, that it would lessen the satisfaction they hope for in
heaven to have it by their own righteousness, or in any other way than
as bestowed by free grace, and for Christ's sake alone. They speak much
of the inexpressibleness of what they experience, how their words fail,
so that they cannot declare it. And particularly they speak with
exceeding admiration of the superlative excellency of that pleasure and
delight which they sometimes enjoy; how a little of it is sufficient to
pay them for all the pains and trouble they have gone through in seeking
salvation; and how far it exceeds all earthly pleasures. Some express
much of the sense which these spiritual views give them of the vanity of
earthly enjoyments, how mean and worthless all these things appear to
them.

Many, while their minds have been filled with spiritual delights, have
as it were forgot their food; their bodily appetite has failed, while
their minds have been entertained with meat to eat that others knew not
of. The light and comfort which some of them enjoy, give a new relish to
their common blessings, and cause all things a

Yasushi Shinjo

Jan 24, 2008, 3:15:50 PM1/24/08
is so happily formed that he has no... good of the true, and several
excellent of the false. Let us now see how much... But the most powerful
cause of error is the war existing between the senses and reason.

83. We must thus begin the chapter on the deceptive powers. Man is only a
subject full of error, natural and ineffaceable, without grace. Nothing
shows him the truth. Everything deceives him. These two sources of truth,
reason and the senses, besides being both wanting in sincerity, deceive each
other in turn. The senses mislead the Reason with false appearances, and
receive from Reason in their turn the same trickery which they apply to her;
Reason has her revenge. The passions of the soul trouble the senses, and
make false impressions upon them. They rival each other in falsehood and
deception.

But besides those errors which arise accidentally and through lack of
intelligence, with these heterogeneous faculties...

84. The imagination enlarges little objects so as to fill our souls with a
fantastic estimate; and, with rash insolence, it belittles the great to its
own measure, as when talking of God.

85. Things which have most hold on us, as the concealment of our few
possessions, are often a mere nothing. It is a nothing which our imaginati