Re: Free Flash Games

Flash Games

Jan 24, 2008, 4:46:04 PM1/24/08
communion with
God, we must indeed be very great to judge of it.

512. It is, in peculiar phraseology, wholly the body of Jesus Christ, but it
cannot be said to be the whole body of Jesus Christ. The union of two things
without change does not enable us to say that one becomes the other; the
soul thus being united to the body, the fire to the timber, without change.
But change is necessary to make the form of the one become the form of the
other; thus the union of the Word to man. Because my body without my soul
would not make the body of a man; therefore my soul united to any matter
whatsoever will make my body. It does not distinguish the necessary
condition from the sufficient condition; the union is necessary, but not
sufficient. The left arm is not the right.

Impenetrability is a property of matter.

Identity de numero in regard to the same time requires the identity of
matter.

Thus if God united my soul to a body in China, the same body, idem numero
would be in China.

The same river which runs there is idem numero as that which runs at the
same time in China.

513. Why God has established prayer.

1. To communicate to His creatures the dignity of causality.

2. To teach us from whom our virtue comes.

3. To make us deserve other virtues by work.

(But to keep His own pre-eminence, He grants prayer to whom He plea