skype

Bob Kelly

Nov 10, 2004, 4:30:15 PM11/10/04
http://www.publicmind.com/enduser/group.jsp?node=1669
"SKYPE" - Please help and signup so we can get this!!

Sharp zaurus voip linux SL-5600 SL-C700 SL-C750 SL-C760 SL-C860
SL-C3000 SL-6000 SL-A300 SL-B500 MI-E1 MI-E25 MI-L1 SL-5500 SL-6000N
SL-6000W SL-6000L etc etc.

We all need this... They won't compile a version for the zaurus unless
we show them we want it. The more signups the better our chances. They
just did a palm version... We are only behind them by 10 email
addresses. Come on we can do it!

Thanks in adavance,
Bob

EL

Nov 11, 2004, 2:44:20 AM11/11/04
Please sign in to receive our response, many of which include valuable
offers.

VALUABLE OFFERS !!!!???!!!! = SPAM

NO THANK'S

"Bob Kelly" <inf...@NOSPAM.nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message

Bob Kelly

Nov 11, 2004, 12:06:10 PM11/11/04
What are you talking about? Go try it before you pass judgement. You
can get it for your pc, mac, linux suse box etc. There is no spam and
there will never be. Don't take my word for it - go look! This link is
only for tracking interest - that's all. Put in a hotmail address if
you don't believe me. We just need to show them we exist.
It seems to be the best VOIP solution available. Small footprint,
clear, fast etc. Read some reviews. I'm just a user, but I have tested
everything I can find. If you have something better please tell me,
I'll switch in a second. I've seached high and low, so far -
nothing....
Thank you,
Bob