Robbery can Be a Happy Ending if the Victim Own a Gun

assser...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2007, 4:31:34 AM12/2/07
Renato Hughes and his two pal entered a house. Some says that he
allegedly broke into the house. Then, they beat up the step son of
Shannon Edmonds.

Then the robbers successfully brought a lot of cash after raping some
hot chicks and get away with it with the public blaming the victim as
usual. After all, who knows that the victim may have done something
wrong. Maybe the victim look at the wrong direction and hence provoke
the just robber to slaughter victims.

Well, that's what usually happens. Not this time though.

Shannon Edmonds shot the 2 kids in the back when they're fleeing.

In rare surprising case, the DA did what seems to be the right thing.
The DA charged Renato Hughes, the robber, with murder. When some
vermin choose to rob people's house, it's naturally liable for all the
risk that happen because of the robbery. Edmond didn't choose to get
rob. The robber chose to rob him. For once, it's kind of cool that
even a government can figure out that it's the robber's fault. Not
porn movie fault. Not the media. Not Hollywood. Not video games.

When people rob, killing robbers would help putting robbers population
under control. Hell, even government got things right once in a while
when the good guys show them who's tough.

In many countries, religious thugs can come from house to house
violating the owners' right to (even legally) watch porn and sell
liquor. In UK, we got good guys go to jail just for defending the
little right he still have from two vermins that want to rob him.

In US no... Thanks to people like Edmon. This is really a country of
the (relatively) brave. If we have more people like Edmon, it'll be
even braver.

When thieves victim die and die, people would expect that it's okay to
steal. That perhaps the productive should share more money to robbers.
They would think that it's moral to steal. However, people like
Edmonds reverse this trend.

With more brave people like Edmon, one day, it'll be legal to pursue
thieves and slaughter their whole family if that's what it takes to
retrieve stolen properties when thieves fail to honor property right
by returning stolen properties.

It'll be a positive feedback. There will be less thieves. That means
less vote for thieves' right and more vote for property right. More
and more self defense will be legal. Then, there will be less thieves.
Then properties will be saver.

Sweet....

That's what should happen to all robbers. That's what all productive
people should do in this world when it's legal: Kill vermins and
parasites that get on their way, like Edmond. Vermins want to play
tough, we should play tougher. Promote death penalty. Kill burglars,
and robbers, protect properties.

The more we kill them the saver our property, which is the sole
purpose why we need government, killing thieves and robbers to protect
our property.

Please consult your lawyers about your right to kill vermins...
Killing vermins illegally can be very politically costly. Keeping it
legal will cut down political cost. The lesser the cost, the more we
can buy.

Also not simply because it's just means it's legal. There are idiot DA
and cops in the world that would give problems to self defender even
on clear cut case. However, working too hard to keep it legal, like
waiting till they hit or shoot first, can get you killed, which is a
very high cost.

So do it legally. I don't want to cause good people to go to jail (or
die) for the only important social value the world need, protection of
properties and killing vermins that get in the way of that. Fuck
eradicating poverty, environmentalist, public school. There is only
one social value worthy for everyone and that's killing vermins to
protect the wealth of the productive. The market will take care the
rest. Believing otherwise means practicing envy bigotry. When
government ain't doin that, the world is already gun zone.

What do you think?

Hopefully more vermins die that way. Kudo for Shannon Edmonds. Way to
go. That's model citizen. That's how life work. That's the way things
work as there are still people opposing free market, kill or be
killed. Edmond do the right thing, he choose not to be killed.

Hip hip huraaaaaahhhh...

NB: As of this writing there is a doubt whether this is a real robbery
or just some drug deals gone bad. The home owners deal drugs (a crime
as victimless as killing vermins). However, the shot robbers have
robbery convictions. Also they never denied of beating up Edmon's step
son to the point of causing brain damage. If mistakes are made to
prosecute the surviving robber, it's most likely not a big one. Some
of the activities that described here may not be legal. Please consult
your lawyer before killing anyone (long before any possible encounter,
of course).