annoucement: browser enabled business software for Mac

GESTIX

Mar 4, 2006, 3:54:09 PM3/4/06
Gestix is a business management application that was first deployed for Unix
and Linux systems. Now it is available for Mac OS-X. Please check the web
site of the product for detailed information.

Free 90-day trial downloads and online test-drive.

Gestix has an easy to use, elegant web-like user interface. However, you
won't need to be online for using the program as long as you download and
install it into your computer.

We're open to do any suggestions for adjustments to the program in order to
make it suitable for use in your country or in any countries that you do
business with.

All Gestix products have free updates and free email/phone technical
support.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any questions, suggestions or issues
related to the Gestix solutions.

(Please excuse me for my poor English. I hope you can read it)

Best regards,

Rui de Sousa

(Customer Assistance)

Gestix Software - Westix-ti, lda.