(IVÁN): COME UP TO THE MOUNTAINTOP TO MEET YESHUA (JESUS CHRIST) FOREVER:

valarezo

Mar 28, 2013, 8:24:15 PM3/28/13
Sábado, 23 de Marzo, año 2013 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

COME UP TO THE MOUNTAINTOP TO MEET YESHUA (JESUS CHRIST) FOREVER:

Moses looked up to the mountaintop of Sinai, and there he saw our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ) engulfed with the Holy Spirit’s
fire of the supreme celestial sacrifice of our heavenly Father that He
personally started within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over the
eternal rock, so the world may be created with all things, including
Adam (man). And filled with the Holy Spirit our Lord Jesus Christ
declared openly to Moses by saying: Moses, remove your sandals because
where you are standing before me, it is holy ground.

(This meant that the entire place was filled with the Holy Spirit
since it was here where our heavenly Father had shed His blessed Son’s
atoning-blood over the injured-rock, so He may begin to create all
things as we know them today all over the entire earth, including
things in heaven as well.) Certainly, the power of the Holy Spirit
could be felt by Moses within his heart, because as he saw the burning
bush from a distance as he flocked his Father in law’s heard of sheep,
then the only thing that he could think it was to ascend to the
mountaintop to see why the fire failed to spread as normal fire
would.

Here, the Holy Spirit had entered into his heart even deeper because
he was not only able to ascend to the mountaintop to see why the fire
that was visible for a long distance was not spreading but also he was
able to see face-to-face the King Messiah of Israel, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, ministering faithfully for Israel’s deliverance from
Egypt. Furthermore, by Moses ascending to the mountaintop to see our
Lord Jesus Christ as Israel’s high priest and Chosen Lamb with the
atoning-blood to deliver Israel from Egypt’s captivity of more than
four-hundred years, then he became part of the King Messiah’s
messianic ministry and filled with the Holy Spirit just as our Lord
Jesus Christ is filled with the Spirit forever.

This meant that as Moses spoke to our Lord Jesus Christ as he
personally declared to him that he stands over the mountaintop because
he has heard and felt the cry of anguish that his brothers were
suffering under the Egyptians, then he had to act immediately thus to
deliver them by the power of the Holy Spirit that love them forever.
Here, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach manifested himself as the God of
Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, therefore he had a
Covenant to deliver them from the Egyptians, so they may be able to
become liberated to love, serve and glorify our Father through his
glorious sacrificed-life that he had granted them to possess through
Abraham’s faith.

At Mount Sinai, our Lord Jesus Christ was indeed fulfilling his
promise of life, blessing and salvation to Israel that he had
personally promised to Abraham thus to become the father of many
nations, beginning with Israel, moreover fulfilled his promises of
blessing to his friends that ate faithfully with him the bread and
wine over the Lord’s Table. For this is the bread of his immolated
body and wine that is the atoning-blood spilled for everyone to drink
these days thus to inherit his sacred-flesh with the unbroken-bones
and the atoning-blood that erases sin by the Covenant of Life’s
powers, moreover fills the living-soul of humankind with eternal life
to live everlastingly filled with love, peace, prosperity, and endless
happiness.

This is the glorious beginning of a new life filled with grace, love
and everlasting happiness, that is to say, if Israel is willing to
believe and obey the words of our Lord Jesus Christ spoken through
Moses, so they may not only escape Egypt but also inherit a glorious
land where they will live eternally bless with endless secured
salvation. For this is the life that our heavenly Father needs to see
in everyone believing in His blessed Son Jesus Christ, beginning with
Moses and Aaron, so they may become Abraham’s children born not by the
will of men but the will of the Holy Spirit just as Isaac was born
from his mother Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s will.

For it is our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit’s will that every one on
earth, beginning with Israel, be born every day from the Holy Spirit,
so they may leave behind the spirit of error that has offended so much
over the millenniums in heaven and on earth the Holy Spirit of the Ten
Commandments and of the blessed name. This is the spirit of error that
was born from sinning against our heavenly Father and the fruit of
life that is our Lord Jesus Christ as Adam and Eve ate from the
forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil that
nourishes daily the sinful life that offends everything that is
lovable, true, just, glorious and godly.

Therefore, as Moses listened to our Lord Jesus Christ speak to his
heart over the mountaintop of Sinai, then he was filled with the Holy
Spirit of the supreme celestial-sacrifice of the atoning-blood shed
since Creation day thus to become born into the person that our
heavenly Father needed him to be to obey every word that would
liberate Israel from Egypt. For these words that would eventually
liberate Israel from Egypt would emerge from our Lord Jesus Christ,
since he had the power and authority from our heavenly Father to do so
by the Holy Spirit, so they may step out from Egypt into the way,
truth and life that had been written already in the desert’s sand to
conquer victoriously forever.

For it is within our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit’s life
written by our heavenly Father the every step that every one must take
daily on this earth thus to go through the way, truth and life that
that one must go through faithfully thus to live successfully within
our Father’s will for blessing, prosperity, happiness, and eternal
life. Certainly, this is the way, truth and life of an eternal love
that will never die in this world and in the next one to come in
heaven, because this glorious love between our heavenly Father and His
blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, is filled with the Holy
Spirit that has no beginning nor end in the heart of His children.

As a result, at Mount Sinai’s summit Moses received abundant love from
our heavenly Father through the wonderful presence of His blessed Son
Jesus Christ, because our Lord Jesus Christ is filled with the power
and authority of the Holy Spirit thus to give birth/rebirth to anyone
that is willing today to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father
forever into eternity. That is to say, also that is through our Lord
Jesus Christ that we receive the Holy Spirit that our heavenly Father
has granted to each one of us that has been born in His image to live
according to His likeness on earth these days and in heaven forever
for the glory of His blessed name into all eternity.

Therefore, as our Lord Jesus Christ manifested to Moses that he is the
God of Righteousness for Abraham, the God of Righteousness for Isaac
and the God of Righteousness for Jacob, then he received the new birth
from the Holy Spirit thus to descend to his brothers in that day as a
new person willing to do our heavenly Father’s will forever. Here, our
heavenly Father is showing us that every one that He has always
called, and that He will ever call to receive His eternal forgiveness
for sin, blessing, healing and eternal salvation, then that one must
do exactly as what Moses did, and this is that he must ascend to the
mountaintop to meet our lord Jesus Christ face-to-face.

Inasmuch as, it is at the mountaintop where our heavenly Father will
speak to you face-to-face through the glorious life of His blessed Son
Jesus Christ as He did with Moses, for example, so he may not only
become born from the Holy Spirit’s will, but also be filled with the
Spirit thus to believe in His blessed Son Jesus Christ progressively.
Meaning also that if you fail to come up to the mountaintop these
days, then our heavenly Father will never be able to speak to you
through the glorious sacrificed-life of His blessed Jesus Christ as He
did with Moses, because it is only in perfect Righteousness that He
will receive you in His presence on earth and in heaven forever.

Besides, this glorious perfect Righteousness that will not only save
you from the power of sin and terrible darkness on earth these days
and forever from hell, it is also found only within the supreme
celestial-sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ, because he alone is the
perfect Righteousness within your life that pleases our Father well
into eternity in heaven above. This is what our heavenly Father has
granted for you to possess these days on earth and forever into
eternity: the glorious perfect Righteousness that you could have never
conquered by yourself, but it is all yours, that is, if you only can
believe within your heart to confess with your lips our heavenly
Father’s salvation-love through His blessed Son Jesus Christ.

Moreover, you must come to our heavenly Father’s undivided-love today
that is found only within our Lord Jesus Christ, because our Lord
Jesus Christ was born by the power of the Holy Spirit through David’s
daughter, so he may not only grant you eternal life but also the
divine body to live it, starting now to ascend into heaven forever
saved. That is to say, that our heavenly Father has not granted only
you forgiveness through the glorious sacrificed-life of His blessed
Son Jesus Christ, but also He is granting you power to possess his
glorious divine body to live every blessing from heaven above on earth
and in all eternity to come as well as in the New celestial
Jerusalem.

In other words, our heavenly Father has granted you to possess
everything that is Jesus Christ within your heart, soul, mind, body
and human spirit, so you are not saved only, but also you are as
perfect, holy, righteous, sinless and eternal as our Lord Jesus Christ
is in heaven before our heavenly Father thus to live forever joyful
into eternity. That is correct. This is what our heavenly Father needs
to do within you these days, and this is that no matter how sinful you
may be, He still needs to wash you clean from sin, curses, darkness
and the terrible threats of death in hell, so you may become as
perfect and holy as His blessed Son Jesus Christ is forever in
heaven.

Our heavenly Father really loves you just as He has always loved His
blessed Son Jesus Christ, and that is why that He is willing to do the
things that you will never be able to do for yourself, and this is to
become as perfect and holy as His Son is perpetually, so you may
return to eternal life today. Certainly, this is a glorious life
filled with the Holy Spirit and all the great blessings with amazing
powers from heaven above that rained abundantly in the days of the
great patriarchs of Israel, so they may become powerful in perfection
and holiness thus to love, serve and glorify Him on earth and in
heaven forever into all eternity to come.

Meaning that the wonderful life that our heavenly Father gave to the
ancients, indeed it is still being given to every man, woman and child
that is willing to believe within his heart for justice to confess
with his lips for salvation our Lord Jesus Christ’s anointed name that
erases sin to write your name in the book of life forever. However,
this time our heavenly Father has added amazing powers and outstanding
gifts from the Holy Spirit with the intent to enrich the lives of
those that love, serve and glorify Him through the glorious sacrificed-
life of His blessed Son Jesus Christ just as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,
Moses and many more did in Israel, just to mention few for now.

That is to say, also that these days we have better blessings than the
ancients had with our heavenly Father and His blessed Son Jesus
Christ, because in the old days the atoning-blood that was shed
regularly at the Lord’s Altar it was from a sacrificial animal, but
this time we have our Lord Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood shed once for
all. This means that as our Lord Jesus Christ enters into our lives
because we have believed in his name within our hearts for justice to
confess him before our Father with our lips for salvation, then we
have his glorious immolated sacred-body with his atoning-blood always
running through our lives thus to keep us altogether perfect and holy
forever.

As well as this, since the third day that our Lord Jesus Christ
resurrected from the dead by defeating Satan’s sin, lies and terrible
curses of the angel of death on earth and in hell, then, he sits next
to our heavenly Father in heaven as our high priest with the atoning-
blood to plead for our daily needs. This is the same supreme celestial-
sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ that Moses saw at Mount Sinai as
the fire burned out of control in its intensity but without causing
any damage of any sort, because the grass as well the trees around it
were untouched by its flames, however power from the Holy Spirit
emanated from it that blessed Moses significantly.

It was within this glorious fire of the celestial sacrifice of our
Lord Jesus Christ that Moses was baptized from the Holy Spirit so he
may become born again into the person that was needed by our heavenly
Father thus to do His glorious will to liberate Israel from Egypt, and
take them through the desert into the Promised Land victoriously.
Meaning also that if you want our heavenly Father to bless you just as
He blessed Israel’s patriarchs and so many millions through the years,
then you must do as they did, and this is that you have to ascend to
the mountaintop where our Father will meet you with His Son Jesus
Christ’s sacrificed-life to bless you mightily through him forever.

Since it is our heavenly Father’s will to bless you these days by
forgiving your sins through the mighty powers of His Son Jesus
Christ’s atoning-blood, so you may be born from the Holy Spirit to
become a new person willing to do His glorious will that will take
love, healing, prosperity and eternal salvation to others all over the
world. For at the mountaintop, whether this is at Mount Sinai, within
the Holy of Holiest in heaven or over Jerusalem’s holy hill, our
heavenly Father will meet you there with His Son Jesus Christ’s
sacrificed-life over the injured-rock to do wonderful things for you
and for so many others everywhere thus for love, truth and life to
prosper continually into eternity.

Amazingly, our heavenly Father will use you just as He used Abraham,
Isaac, Jacob, Moses and many others just to mention few for now,
because His will must be done these days just as it was done in the
past, for the glory of the Holy Spirit of His eternal commandments and
blessed name in the midst of His holy angels. Moreover, our heavenly
Father will use you mightily by the Holy Spirit manifested into your
life through the faith that you may have in Jesus Christ, because He
needs to destroy Satan’s lies against people everywhere for darkness
to disappear and light to shine mightily for them to be saved that
will never be (saved) unless you believe in Jesus Christ right now.

That is the reason that our heavenly Father’s word is important in
your life these days, because His word will help you understand all
that is hidden from you, therefore, you should never abandon our
Father’s word but, instead continue to study them, so as you study His
word then you will move little-by-little but surely from darkness into
deeper light. And this is our heavenly Father’s light that is our Lord
Jesus Christ, because he said clearly to his disciples that he is the
light of the world, and if he is the light then we are also light, and
it is in this glorious light that descends from heaven where you will
see your blessings every day enriching you mightily.

That is to say, also that if you are not born from the Holy Spirit’s
will because you failed to understand why you should do it, in a
moment of prayer and faith before our heavenly Father, then you will
continue to live every day of your entire life, in the darkness of the
spirit of error that leads you to death. And you do not want to die in
your sins much less without our Lord Jesus Christ’s holiness because
our heavenly Father will never allow you into the New celestial
Jerusalem unless you are born from the Holy Spirit, because to enter
into heaven’s eternal life then you must be born from the Holy Spirit
according to the Covenant of Life.

Moreover, those that fail to be born from the Holy Spirit because they
are afraid to do so, in a moment of prayer and faith, then you are
lacking the perfect Righteousness to meet our heavenly Father in
heaven, therefore the spirit of error will take you to Satan and his
wicked devils to torment you day and night forever into eternity.
Therefore, you will never know life much less what is our heavenly
Father in your life through the Holy Spirit and of His blessed Son
Jesus Christ’s Righteousness, and Satan will influence your life daily
with terrible lies that will make you believe what you should have
never believed within your heart against our heavenly Father and His
Son Jesus Christ.

Additionally, your daily spiritual state before our heavenly Father
and of His Son Jesus Christ will be of continuous uncertainty on earth
and sure death in hell, because you are blinded by Satan’s lies that
leads you persistently into an early grave in hell where you will fail
forever to become born from darkness into the light by the Holy
Spirit’s will. For in hell everyone is searching for the way to be
born from the Holy Spirit to escape Satan’s spirit of error that Adam
and Eve received in paradise as both of them believed his terrible
lies against the fruit from the tree of life, lies manifested by the
old serpent from Eden, but they cannot find the Holy Spirit anymore.

Unfortunately, they will fail to become born from the spirit of error
and eternal death in hell into the Holy Spirit from heaven above,
because the opportunity to repent before our heavenly Father is today
on earth only, and not when you get to the grave where is too late for
forgiveness to be born from the Holy Spirit’s will for eternity.
Therefore, you must ask our heavenly Father to help you become born
from the Holy Spirit these days, because it is here on earth where the
mountaintops of Mount Sinai and Jerusalem’s holy hill are waiting
faithfully for you to receive our Lord Jesus Christ’s sacrificed-body
to help you become born from the Holy Spirit’s will into God’s
legitimate child forever.

Unreservedly, you must do this prayer of faith and repentance from all
your sins before our heavenly Father on this earth today, because if
you die due to sickness or natural causes or for any reason at all,
then you will descend to the lowest part of hell where there are no
mountaintops as Mount Sinai or Jerusalem’s holy hill to pray.
Therefore, in hell it will be impossible for you to meet your savior
up there at the mountaintop as Moses did, for example, over Mount
Sinai for him to speak to our Lord Jesus Christ face-to-face as God’s
Righteousness for Abraham, as God’s Righteousness for Isaac and as
God’s Righteousness for Jacob but, instead you will meet Satan face-to-
face for torment.

Today, with Satan there is no righteousness but only hatred and
torment for your living soul thus to thirst and hunger for Jesus
Christ’s bread of life, and never be able to find a generous hand that
will give you a drink of water much less a piece of bread to eat as
our Lord Jesus Christ does it daily on earth. In hell, the lost souls
of men would love to have just a minute of life on earth to become
born again from the Holy Spirit of God that embraces them with grace,
mercy, and unfailing-love, because they need to be loved by our
heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and His glorious Holy Spirit
thus to live in peace forever.

However, in hell it is too late for salvation because, as I pointed
out before, the mountaintops are missing to meet our heavenly Father
and His blessed Son Jesus Christ as our personal high priest with the
atoning-blood to erase our sins, and have our names written in the
book of life: For sure, there, any mercy is totally impossible
forever. This is the reason that our heavenly Father calls every man,
woman and child to receive His blessed Son Jesus Christ as His only
begotten, because he alone is the temple for His very holy name that
Satan tried to humiliate in heaven by exalting his wicked name before
the angels, only one-third of them believed in his wickedness to
become devils forever.

That is why that you must receive Jesus Christ as your personal savior
these days, so our heavenly Father may be exalted in heaven as you
lift in holiness His blessed name that Satan tried to humiliate
forever before the angelic hosts, so love, truth and justice may
follow all the days of your life on earth and in heaven into
everlastingly. For there is perfect holiness coming out from you as
you receive Jesus Christ as your personal savior, so our heavenly
Father’s name may be exalted within your life on earth and in heaven
as well before His angelic hosts for love, truth and justice may
follow you all the days of your life with great blessings to enrich
you into eternity.

Surely, this is the perfect holiness that pleases our heavenly Father
these days as you love, worship and serve Him diligently through the
glorious sacrificed-life of His blessed Son Jesus Christ that has done
so much for you to become blessed and eternally saved on earth for the
new glories to fill in heaven forever since you believed in Jesus
Christ. It is this perfect holiness that blesses you beyond all human
understanding on earth these days, and in heaven forever, because the
blessings that our heavenly Father has pronounced to enrich your life
and that of your loved ones as well comes into you immediately thus to
do wonderful things before the eyes of those have failed yet to know
Him.

Truthfully, it is through your faith in Jesus Christ that our heavenly
Father will manage to call those that He loves to have their sins
forgiven and their names written in heaven, so they may become born
into the person they ought to be through the Holy Spirit today, and
never again be the wicked person that Satan uses against Him always.
Therefore, there is working Holy Spirit power in your faith in Jesus
Christ that helps our heavenly Father to call many people from
everywhere to come to the glorious salvation of His blessed Son, so
they may become forgiven from their sins thus to become transformed by
the Holy Spirit into powerful persons to do His will always everywhere
on earth forever.

Definitely, this is glory that our heavenly Father is searching within
you, and without our Lord Jesus Christ and the glorious presence of
the Holy Spirit within your heart, mind and entire being, then these
wonderful things will never take place in your life thus to glorify
our heavenly Father that is in heaven but, instead you will live a
defeated life. Meaning also that Satan will always come near you with
his lies just as he did with Adam and Eve through the serpent in
paradise, so you may believe lies to live a defeated life that is
afflicted always with hidden curses, sicknesses, diseases and death—
and Satan will do these things because he sees you in hell’s torment
suffering already.

However, as you come to our Lord Jesus Christ just as Moses did over
Mount Sinai’s summit, then his perfect Righteousness will enter into
your life to become part of you forever on earth and in heaven as
well, so sin will no longer have control of your life anymore because
now the glorious Holy Spirit will live with you always. Therefore, it
is at the mountaintop where our heavenly Father will meet you with the
glorious sacrificed-life of His blessed Son Jesus Christ, so his
precious atoning-blood will wash you clean from sin, furthermore grant
you powers that you ought to possess these days thus to defeat any
Satanic attack that may come your way, and that of your loved ones,
too.

Meaning also that as you ascend to the mountaintop in prayer, just as
the ancient patriarchs of Israel did in their days, then our heavenly
Father will be glad to see you ascend to meet your savior in person,
our Lord Jesus Christ, so he may minister for you before Him thus to
grant you whatever your heart may desire right now. Absolutely, our
heavenly Father will gladly grant you whatever your heart may desire
from Him at the mountaintop, because you have done His perfect will
within your life by acknowledging within your heart the glorious
sacrificed-life of His blessed Son Jesus Christ, so He may begin to do
wonderful things in your life through the amazing powers of the Holy
Spirit.

Certainly, everyone that ascends to the mountaintop to meet our
heavenly Father and His blessed Son Jesus Christ’s eternal salvation,
then that person is not filled only with perfect holiness forever into
eternity on earth and in heaven, but also he can stay at the
mountaintop because now he belongs to the angelic kingdom above and
not to the earth below. This is the reason that our Lord Jesus Christ
said before our heavenly Father as he prayed for his disciples:
Father, I ask you to keep these that you have given me under the power
and protection of your holy name, because they all belong to the world
above just as I do since ever, and not to the world below.

Lovingly, our heavenly Father heard our Lord Jesus Christ’s prayer for
his disciples not only for those days but also for our time, because:
the same power from the Holy Spirit that his disciples needed in those
days, we also need them in our time thus to walk the way, the truth,
and the miracle-life back into the Father in heaven. Otherwise,
without our Lord Jesus Christ’s perfect Righteousness and his powerful
name that he has given to each one of us all over the entire world,
then our every day life would be totally impossible to live because
Satan will be able to attack us around the clock since we have no
protection available from heaven above.

However, thanks be to our heavenly Father because He has given to each
one of us the glorious power of the Holy Spirit to believe in our Lord
Jesus Christ as our personal savior, moreover He has granted us powers
and authorities in the anointed name of Jesus Christ to destroy any
attack from Satan or his wicked cronies. That is to say, also that we
have permanent power from heaven above every day as from the Holy of
Holiest, for example, where our Lord Jesus Christ was slain for the
creation of the world and humanity, so we may receive the Holy Spirit
as he rains down upon the earth thus to bless us powerfully.

For that reason, in our Lord Jesus Christ we have amazing powers
working around the clock in our favor, and this is true these days no
matter where we may go on this earth: the Holy Spirit with all his
arsenal of spiritual powers to defeat Satan’s terrible lies, curses
and threats of death will come along with us as well. Consequently,
with Jesus Christ living within our hearts, souls, minds, bodies and
human spirit, then we are very well protected against any of the
enemy’s usual attacks of lies, curses, and terrible threats of death
through sicknesses and diseases, for example, ready to take us into an
early grave on earth and in hell forever.

Timely, Moses was guided miraculously by the Holy Spirit not only to
see our Lord Jesus Christ supreme celestial-sacrifice of his atoning-
blood shed since Creation day within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and
over Mount Sinai’s injured-rock, but also the Holy Spirit encouraged
him to ascend to the mountaintop to receive the perfect holiness for
salvation that Israel needed to escape Egypt. Furthermore, as Moses
ascended to meet our heavenly Father and His blessed Son Jesus Christ
at the mountaintop, then not only his salvation was secured because
his sins were forgiven by our Lord Jesus Christ but also Israel’s
liberation from the eternal slavery that they had suffered for over
four-hundred years ended finally to live in their own country
somewhere else.

For our heavenly Father had chosen Canaan for His Son to be born by
the power of the Holy Spirit just as Isaac had been born from the Holy
Spirit initially, so life may start not much on earth but in heaven
above instead, as the New Jerusalem from heaven above where everything
is love for everyone from everywhere into eternity. For in Isaac’s
birth by the power of the Holy Spirit, our heavenly Father granted
Abraham’s children the Promised Land to possess it forever, however
with our Lord Jesus Christ also born from the same power of the Holy
Spirit, now we have from our heavenly Father the New Jerusalem from
heaven above to live forever saved into eternity.

Meaning also that in Isaac’s birth from the Holy Spirit we have
received from our heavenly Father the command to conquer Israel with
Jerusalem as its capital, however, these days with our Lord Jesus
Christ also born from the Holy Spirit we are commanded by our Father
to conquer the New celestial Jerusalem by been born from the Holy
Spirit, too. In the old Covenant, our heavenly Father required Abraham
to be perfect and holy just as He is perfect and holy, that is, if he
wanted to reach salvation, and this is the old Jerusalem, however, in
the New Covenant, with Jesus Christ the prerequisite remains the same
but this time we enter the New celestial Jerusalem from heaven above
with salvation.

In both covenants, Isaac is born by the Holy Spirit because his mother
Sarah’s womb could not bear him naturally, and this meant to enter
into Egypt’s slavery finally to conquer Israel’s old Jerusalem,
however, with Jesus Christ born from the Holy Spirit, too, then by
just invoking his name we are reborn saved into the New celestial
Jerusalem for eternity. That is why that our heavenly Father’s
Scriptures tell you loud and clear that you have a Covenant of Life
that is better than the old one, because with Jesus Christ as you
invoke his anointed name then Satan flees from your life never to
comeback again, furthermore you will ascend into the Holy of Holiest
in heaven immediately forever saved.

Indeed, once you enter into this extremely rich Covenant of Life that
our Lord Jesus Christ is granting you each day of your entire life,
then you will never lack perfect Righteousness from heaven above that
will not only bless you with incredible richness but also it will
protect you and your loved ones every step of the way into eternal
victories. Truly, with our Lord Jesus Christ’s perfect Righteousness
as part of your entire life, then perfection and Righteousness will
never abandon you because our Lord Jesus Christ will continue to be
your high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood to wash you
clean always prepared to receive blessing and eternal life on earth
these days in heaven above forever.

Right now, look to the mountaintop and meet our heavenly Father with
His Son Jesus Christ presenting to you with much grace, love and
compassion the enriched-life that you need to possess today, so Satan
may abandon you finally for you to enter into an everlasting Covenant
of Life filled with perfect Righteousness that will saturate you with
amazing daily happiness forever. Certainly, with our Lord Jesus Christ
living within your heart as your personal savior, then he will
minister before our heavenly Father as your high priest and Lamb with
the atoning-blood, so richness may fill your life and that of your
loved ones, including those of your friends from everywhere as well,
so you may love, serve and glorify Him always.

Our heavenly Father’s Covenant of Life that is our Lord Jesus Christ
forever as our high priest and perfect Lamb with the atoning-blood for
the continuous celestial-sacrifice, within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven and over the mountaintop, then it will bless you with powers
progressively to solve problems, difficulties, sickness and even
terrible deceases, too, so you may live forever holy. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of
YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main