The Promised Gound Canaan is not Iraq.

Hhideyosi

Oct 7, 2003, 5:01:20 PM10/7/03
Although it is said that there are people of Israel who emigrated to
promised ground Canaan in the Bible the bottom of a massacre of a
former occupant of a man, a woman, and a child, such things are not
necessarily allowed in the present age.
Israel and the U.S. are doing it. It is the hoodlum state which pushes
down by arms the political power which does not bomb Syria or is
pleased [ of neither Iraq nor Afghanistan ] and which cannot
completely think a law-governed state house.
An eye is dazzled by oil and, especially as for the U.S., God is not
allowed.
It is unavoidable to be called a devilish country from the Muslim in
the world.
It is rust which became terrorism's target itself and which just came
out of the body.

Hhideyosi

Oct 8, 2003, 8:22:56 AM10/8/03
"John" <Jo...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<ZoGgb.53538$ZR1....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>...
> If "oil" is the goal and objective then why does the US just not sell Israel
> to their oil rich hangmen? It would be far easier and much, much cheaper.

I think U.S might be the country of the intrigue of free MENSON
governed by the conversion Judaist and Czerny is the golden dead.

Hideyosi

Oct 8, 2003, 10:38:05 AM10/8/03
Judea and Arab were brothers. For one and only God, Jew=Judea which is not
the original of Jew=Judea and was arrested from the Helios faith of the time
of the 2nd Amenhtep of Egypt is a stolen thing. The queens of Siva, the
ancestor of Arab, were Solomon and husband and wife. Incidentally, one part
of, by which, as for Ethiopia, the child's of the queen's of the Solomon and
Siva posterity Judea was lost was indistinguishable from the refugee at the
time of collapse of Ancient China Thin, came to Japan, became the Soga
family, and made Shoutokutaishi, the posterity, stand a temple with David's
star. The intrigue of attaching-to both of white and Arabs of charlatan
Judea whom Britain and the United States released from the Nazis-good lie in
all free MENSON broke the relation between Palestine which relations was
improving after after [ after / the Judah kingdom collapse / or Christianity
formation ], and Islam formation, and Judea. If it is because the greatest
person recognized for rendering distinguished service is gold, it is Japan
where Judea which supplies gold to the devilish alliance and them including
dead Czerny of the gold which also begins war anything which are called neo
conservative
also moves aside.

"Hhideyosi" <hide...@aol.com> wrote in message

Hideyosi