Inventor needs help

Rockie Coppolella

Apr 1, 2008, 5:13:28 PM4/1/08
Greetings:

I am reading the novel, "The Invention of Everything Else", by
Samantha Hunt. It is a fascinating story with fictional accounts of
visionary genius Nikola Tesla's last days. Dr.Tesla and I have some
interesting parallels in our work. In 2007 I read Margaret Cheney's
book, "Tesla: Man Out of Time". I nearly had a heart attack due to
the striking things I read. One of his devices pictured in the book
looks just like a drawing I made in 1993 of a high-voltage coil, I
designed to be used in an electromagnetic propulsion device.

I am a Jesus disciple and a Nikola Tesla enthusiast. My background is
in Astronomy, Electronics, Theoretical Physics, Cosmology, etc,
etc...I believe I have made a scientific breakthrough. Although, I
don't have the credentials or mathematics to back it up yet. I may
have figured out the true nature of time and space and also the
relationship between gravity and electromagnetism and matter. Newton
was on the right track, as well as Einstein, but they made some false
assumptions upon which science later built.
That complicated science and allowed many theories that don't always
work well together. Mostly, things calculate well, but at the
extremes and the seams of the sciences, things tend to fall apart. A
flawed model that works pretty good in the real world, is replaced by
another flawed model to explain the shortcomings of the first. They
are chasing their cosmic tails.

My present view of the physical universe requires a paradigm shift
away from both the old Newtonian view of things and the newer
Einsteinian scientific principles. Both have some basis in predicting
reality, but fall short when trying to tie in with other theories
that predict overlapping portions of reality. Due to extreme hardship
presently endured by the author, only a cursory framework of the most
scant theoretical details has emerged. Over time this may change, but
present circumstances would require big financial improvements to
allow for more work to be done on this theory. IF anyone can
contribute to this or otherwise improve the author's circumstances in
anyway, he would be grateful to the nth degree. The benefits arising
from this research, and many other ideas can surely improve the lot
of mankind.

I have inventions planned to cure cancer and HIV, find lost children,
tornado and hurricane control, lightning capturing, teleportation,
spinal cord repair, mind control to reprogram killers and other
vermin etc, etc.

Also, I have discovered a home therapy for Myotonic Dystrophy type I,
as my wife is stricken of this disease for many years, but still
living to the astonishment of the doctors. But no one cares about
this or anything else, because I don't have the credentials. Those
who help will reap universal benefits. This is for humanity not
inhumanity.

Around midnight August 12 going on to the 13th, 1978, in Abingdon,
Maryland, USA, I was observing the annual Perseid meteor shower. I am
an amatuer astronomer, and have studied this all my life. I love the
night sky. It has always entranced me. While in the front yard
looking for meteors, my Mom spotted it first. It was a glowing blue
disk about twice the size of the full moon, with a bubble of some
sort on top. It was impossible to say how big or how far away it was,
since there were no points of reference to go by. It was practically
edge on and about 60 degrees altitude above the horizon in the
southeastern sky. It was clearly 3-dimensional and seemed to be
stationary or to hover for a minute. Then it moved in a slow circular
pattern before streaking off toward the northeast at an unbelievable
speed. That was the last we saw of it. My original drawings have
since disappeared. My memories haven't. I never forgot that night.

Since then, many things have revealed themselves to me, that makes me
believe that my life is somehow tied into that event. It was clearly
meant for me to see that UFO. There is more that I could say, but
this will suffice for now.

Stay in touch. I would like to hear from you. Thanks again!

Make contributions to:
John Rockie Coppolella
P.O. Box 2191
Forest Park, Georgia, USA 30297
star...@bellsouth.net

Here is an original poem I wrote.

Ode to a Temporal Mariner 2

To travel the seas of time again,
Across the universe afar.
Past strange giants amid Orion's clouds,
Their faces flecked with stars.

Like an eye opening into another world,
Causing stars to give up their light,
Orbs swirl into a vortex of doom,
With a heart as black as night.

Oh to meet an advanced race,
With wonderous ships to fly.
And all I'll ask is a timemachine,
And a star to steer her by!

I hope you enjoyed the poem. We can dream can't we? However, I have
been doing much more than dreaming.