Compensair – international company specializing in flight compensations. claim up to 600 euro per passenger incase of delayed or cancelled(freely)

1 view

Ashraf Hatata

Jan 8, 2020, 8:51:05 AM1/8/20
Compensair gives air travelers a hassle-free way to receive up to €600 compensation from airlines in case of flight delay, cancellation, or denied boarding. We are working with 100+ airlines from 40 countries all around the world. Compensair manages all the paperwork, negotiations with the airlines and legal proceedings. Our fee is 25% of any successful claim (we are operating on a "no win, no fee" basis).

Average claim amount is around €400, which allows us to pay €12-€20 per a confirmed lead, depending on the geo. We confirm leads as soon as our customer provides all the information necessary for us to file a claim with the airline.

Large market size of over 10 million people annually gives us and our partners plenty of opportunities for new customer acquisition. Especially if you consider that most of those people affected by flight disruptions still do not know about their right for a fair compensation.

click here to take your compensation free
https://ad.admitad.com/g/5k6m2qm7z5fe7169b0e290465e1588/