Top 10 Dance Chart Oct. 19 - 25, 2023

Tuned In Radio The New Rhythm of The Nation

Oct 19, 2023, 6:29:48 PM10/19/23
Tuned In Radio
The New Rhythm of The Nation
Top 10
Oct. 19 - 25, 2023 Chart# 1493

#w Lw Tw Song The Artist Company
6 1 1 Strangers Kenya Grace Major Recordings
4 3 2 On My Love Zara Larsson x David Guetta Sommer House
3 4 3 Something On My Mind Purple Disco Machine, Duke Dumont, Nothing But Thieves Sweat It Out!
6 5 4 Party All The Time Hannah Laing, HVRR WUGD
5 6 5 Easy On My Heart Gabry Ponte Warner
2 8 6 Aria Argy & Omnya Afterlife
7 2 7 Back On 74 Jungle Caiola
3 9 8 Over Now Seven Lions, Above & Beyond ft. Opposite The Other Anjunabeats
9 7 9 adore u Fred again & Obongjayar Atlantic
1 - 10 Saving Up Dom Dolla Three Six Zero Recordings

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.