Exclusive Discounts International: WSOP Madness

www.giocaonline.biz

Apr 13, 2009, 2:31:18 PM4/13/09

Dear player,
We are pleased to announce the promotion super WSOP Madness Everest Poker,
an initiative that rewards with eight WSOP prize packages and 'exclusively
reserved for the linga Italian players!
WSOP Madness The madness begins tomorrow, 13 April, with freeroll
tournaments every Tuesday, 'and Satellites for the Main Event every
Thursday Madness', both at 19:00. Every Thursday ', at least 10 players
qualify for the Main Event Madness from $ 473 +30, 7 June, which guarantees
at least 3 prize packages from $ 13,000 for the WSOP Main Event!
To play go to http://www.giocaonline.biz - http://www.giocaonline.info and
click on Everest Poker!
In addition 'we will' lose their heads during the crazy weekend WSOP
Madness from 5-7 June, where satellites offer Italian with guaranteed
premiums for the WSOP at any time, for all tastes, levels and buy-in! You
can 'even qualify for free!

View the details of the promotion and the program of the weekend WSOP
Madness by clicking on http://www.giocaonline.biz -
http://www.giocaonline.info and click on Everest Poker!

In addition 'we would like to remind you that the new sites for the Italian
market are: http://www.giocaonline.biz - http://www.giocaonline.info