Giocoanline - Winterfest at Everest Poker!

1 view

www.giocaonline.info - www.giocaonline.biz

Jan 1, 2011, 8:34:36 AM1/1/11
From now through January 7th, Everest Poker is giving our players three
ways to win more this holiday season. With something for every player,
Winterfest is a great promotion to push throughout your player base.
Please see below for more details: To more information, visit
http://www.giocaonline.biz - http://www.giocaonline.info and click on
everest poker or see the poup forum!
Winterfest Freerolls:
Players earning 10 Summit Points in one day will receive a token to the
next day’s Winterfest freeroll, running every day at 18:00 GMT. Everest
is giving the top 10 finishers some great holiday gifts:
1st Place: Apple iPad 32 GB
2nd-3rd Place: Apple iPod Touch 32 GB
4th-10th Place: Seats to the $50,000 Guaranteed ($100+9)
Winterfest Happy Hour:
Late night play has never been this rewarding! Every day from 23:00 GMT-
23:59 GMT, players can grind away at some of our cash tables and earn
double the Summit Points. Any NLHE $0.2/0.2-$.50/.50 or LHE $0.2/0.4-
$0.50/1 table is eligible. Buy gifts at the Summit Point store, or buy-in
to your favorite Everest tournament.
Winterfest for less: Everyone loves cash. Better yet, everyone loves a
good sale. Every day during Winterfest, our $5000 Guaranteed is 50% off!
The 19:00 GMT tournament is just $50+$5 for a limited time. To more