Video to CD

1 view

Tommy Glassford

Nov 21, 2003, 1:39:52 PM11/21/03
I presently only have a CD writer with my CD Rom drive, but I'll be shortly
getting a DVD writer, I'm however looking for advice to do with the two
devices.

I have stacks of family videos that I would love to transfer to CD format.
How do I go about it? What kind of software is advised? What kind of cabling
and from where to where? How do I go about just having the CD popped into
the machine and just needing to press play and the motion simply pressing
play
as opposed to having to have a degree in computing to play the thing. Make
it
idiot proof, not that that'll help but it sounds good.

If possible, is there someone out there that can give me the same advice for
the DVD format?

If I'm at the wrong place, my sincerest apologies, can you advise a link or
where I should go. Please keep it clean.

tommyglassford AT tiscali.co.uk
It won't keep the scammers away forever, but it might make it a bit hard for
them.