ColecoVision Systems

c...@ultra-collections.com

Mar 5, 2004, 10:17:02 AM3/5/04

I have 3 systems, 2 power supplies, a couple of paddles, and some cables. I
know at least 1 of the systems work, the paddles are in very good condition,
and the adapters work fine.

Shipping is 20.00 to most Canada and US addresses.

Make me an offer!

I also have an untested (missing adapter) Coleco Telstar system 20.00

1 Radio Shack TV/Scoreboard, (hand held model) 20.00

c...@ultra-collections.com

RayB

Mar 5, 2004, 2:05:23 PM3/5/04
Wrong newsgroup

<c...@ultra-collections.com> wrote in message

Mark (UK)

Mar 5, 2004, 2:53:45 PM3/5/04
Haven't Colecos got some useful chips we can nick?

Daniel A. Mazurowski

Mar 7, 2004, 2:38:51 AM3/7/04
<c...@ultra-collections.com> wrote in message news:<TV%1c.9074$jw2.6...@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> I have 3 systems, 2 power supplies, a couple of paddles, and some cables. I
> know at least 1 of the systems work, the paddles are in very good condition,
> and the adapters work fine.
>
> Shipping is 20.00 to most Canada and US addresses.
>
> Make me an offer!

But the Coleco doesn't have any paddle controllers!

morbid...@yahoo.com

Mar 14, 2004, 10:01:09 PM3/14/04
Actually the coleco vision conrollers did look like paddles

Morbius

"Daniel A. Mazurowski" <kings...@yahoo.com> wrote in message