Local Cable unplugged Icon

Wull

Jan 25, 2011, 5:11:45 PM1/25/11
Can anyone tell me how to delete or remove
the icon mentioned in the Title. It has a big red X on it and it is located
in the lower right bar by the time.

TIA
Wull

やねのすずめ

Jan 26, 2011, 8:05:16 AM1/26/11
"Wull" さんの <ihnhqv$npf$1...@news.eternal-september.org> より...

> Can anyone tell me how to delete or remove
> the icon mentioned in the Title. It has a big red X on it and it is
> located in the lower right bar by the time.

Try to connect the LAN cable.

Rebooting the PC can clean off the icon sometimes.

--
(^v^) (.. )(o^< >^o) That icon appears on my office PC;
(( ))//^ ))(( ))(( )) the connection hub to cable is bad.

Wull

Jan 27, 2011, 3:09:44 AM1/27/11

"やねのすずめ" <mid...@mtg.biglobe.ne.jp> wrote in message

> "Wull" さんの <ihnhqv$npf$1...@news.eternal-september.org> より...
>> Can anyone tell me how to delete or remove
>> the icon mentioned in the Title. It has a big red X on it and it is
>> located in the lower right bar by the time.
>
> Try to connect the LAN cable.

How does one do this? I am not that computer knowledgeable.

> Rebooting the PC can clean off the icon sometimes.

I think I do this everyday when I shut down the computer.

> --
> (^v^) (.. )(o^< >^o) That icon appears on my office PC;
> (( ))//^ ))(( ))(( )) the connection hub to cable is bad.
> . Yane-no-Suzume // \

Thank you
Wull