netgear WGT624 router problems

timsmart

Mar 13, 2005, 3:14:18 AM3/13/05
Hi and Help!

I am now on my second of these routers (The first had a breakdown when I
tried to update the firmware) and they are both exhibiting the same
symptoms - At apparently random intervals the router locks up. The only
solution is to reboot it.

It is being used by upto four people at once on a selection of Macs and PC's
runing W2000 and XP, so it is difficult to see exactly what triggers the
problem. The router is connected to Blueyonder.co.uk broadband.

can anyone suggest what is causing this - Any particular peice of software?
A setting in the router that I should be looking at?

Thanks in hope

Tim