new cFos DSL and ISDN driver released

Martin Winkler

Jul 12, 2002, 5:20:18 AM7/12/02
Today we released the DSL and ISDN driver versions 4.14 of

cFos Win9x/Me,
and cFos NT/2000/XP

They are available at www.cfos.com/index_e_html

This is a "maintenance release". It has some bugfixes and improved
firewall code, so your PC is protected even better against
attacks.

The next major release follows in the months.

What is cFos ?
--------------

cFos is a virtual COM port driver for use with the dial-up
network and/or nearly all modem programms in order to
communicate via ISDN and/or DSL (PPPoE). cFos has tons of
special features which allow to use as much of your ISDN
and or DSL connection as possible.

Get your cFos here:
-------------------

Our WWW (world wide web) site :

http://www.cFos.de

Our EuroFileTransfer (also called EFT or EFIX) Server:

+49-228-7669826 Use username "Gast" for access!

Our FTP server :

ftp://ftp.cfos.de/pub/cfos

Our home BBS :

Zaphods BBS, Bonn/Germany, Sysop Chris Lueders

+49-228-262894 ISDN X75, V34/ZYX (Fido 2:2453/30)

Magic CFOSWIN to get cFos/Win (ca. 630 kb)
CFOSNT to get cFos/NT (ca. 490 kb)
CFOS2 to get cFos/2 (ca. 400 kb)
CFOS to get cFos/DOS (ca. 530 kb)

Support:
--------

We have an international help conference, available

in Fidonet as CFOS_HELP echomail conference

send email to list...@cfos.de with commands in the body
of the mail:

help get a small help
subscribe cfos-list connect to cfos-list
unsubscribe cfos-list disconnect from cfos-list

We have a new version announcement list as well, it is named
cfos-announce-list, subscribe/unsubscribe by sending an email to
list...@cfos.de with commands in the body of the mail:

subscribe cfos-announce-list connect to the list
unsubscribe cfos-announce-list disconnect from the list