Ethernet Card

Homer J.

Nov 21, 2004, 1:09:52 PM11/21/04
Hello to all, I have bought one Ethernet card of the Hamlet. I have
mounted it, I have connected the router to the card, but when I ignite
the router the spy of the ethernet flashes. And if I try to connect
itself with a program peer to peer, begins to flash fastly. I have
called my telephone company and they have said to me that probably I
must shape the card ethernet. How it is made?

E' troppo... come dire... avete presente il coglionazzo
che prendevate/prendete sempre in giro al liceo? Questo
lo batte!!!! - http://www.h4rdwarez.da.ru/