Having a FrontPage problem? I can help for free

1 view

yoni almog

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

I have created a WebSite full with tips, tricks, software add-on, keyboard
shortcuts, Easter egg, support and FAQ for Microsoft FrontPage.
I am sure you will find a solution to your problem there. If not you can
reach me from there and I will try to help for free.
Check out:
http://t2.Technion.ac.il/~syalmog

Harry Jones

Jun 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/21/98

In article <6lvrvg$480$2...@news.inter.net.il>, yoni almog
<yal...@inter.net.il> writes
what an interesting site! i'm sure everyone will go and find out how to
use m*crosoft programs because therefcb oh fuck it
harry jones
iskra = the spark
if it says push, pull it: fight the machine
http://www.iskra.demon.co.uk