Make money?

Mike

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00
I have a few sites, some get a lot of visitors and others don't. I want a
company that will accept each of them and pays the best rates.
Does anybody know any?

Thanx,
Mike

PS I don't want any big banners either!

Cro

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00
I believe you are looking for this site:
http://www.QuickCash.org.uk
I made enough money to buy a new printer and CD writer and the money is
still comming through the letter box.

Paul

Cro

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00
>I believe you are looking for this site:
>http://www.QuickCash.org.uk
>I made enough money to buy a new printer and CD writer and it's still
comming through the >letter box!

Thanks!

Looks like I'll be buying myself a new scanner!

Mike

125Pixels

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00
If big banners are an issue, you may be interested in a service
we run called 125 Pixels. It's a pay per click network featuring
125x125 ads and $0.16 per unique click - very flexible admissions.

Jamey Causey
http://www.125pixels.com

Mike <Mi...@bkinternet.com> wrote in message

Jeff Cranfill

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00
When spamming a group, pretending to be more than one person, its important
to at least switch names on the posts...

Cro <croni...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Hamza Sultan

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00
What do you take us for?!?!?!?

lol

AW

Cro

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00
Mike is my brother!
Funnily enough I answered his question, he used my com to mail thanks
message.

I thought it was kinda cute.

Cro

Jeff Cranfill <jcra...@NOSPAM.triad.rr.com> wrote in message

Andrew Ward

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00
Cro wrote:

> Mike is my brother!
> Funnily enough I answered his question, he used my com to mail thanks
> message.

So you talk to your brother via a news group, rather than face to face?
Oh dear. And they say that the internet isn't damaging communication
skills...

Andrew
--
Andrew D. Ward, Maths & Computation, Keble College, Oxford, UK
http://www.concertfinder.co.uk - find classical concerts in the UK.

B Gannon

May 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/26/00
That was a classic spam.

In article a says...

Neil Sluman

May 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/27/00
Andrew Ward <andre...@keble.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Cro wrote:
>>
>> Mike is my brother!
>> Funnily enough I answered his question, he used my com to mail thanks
>> message.

> So you talk to your brother via a news group, rather than face to face?
> Oh dear. And they say that the internet isn't damaging communication
> skills...

> Andrew

The times are funnier still. Messages within half an hour of each other.
This just doesn't make sense. If it was one person we'd expect to see
them within about a minute of each other. If they were 2 we'd expect to
see them within several hours.

--
Squigly Neil

Eric Jarvis

May 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/29/00
Andrew Ward wrote:

> Cro wrote:
> >
> > Mike is my brother!
> > Funnily enough I answered his question, he used my com to mail thanks
> > message.
>
> So you talk to your brother via a news group, rather than face to face?
> Oh dear. And they say that the internet isn't damaging communication
> skills...
>
> Andrew

it's pretty tame...I know couples who communicate via IRC whilst
in the same house...I've used ICQ to have a conversation with a
guy two doors away :)

--
eric
"live fast, die only if strictly necessary"