New tips, Easter egg and free support for FrontPage

1 view

Chris Wood

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

In article <6n3pb6$t8a$2...@news.inter.net.il>, yoni almog
<yal...@inter.net.il> writes
>I have created a WebSite full with tips, tricks, software add-on, keyboard
>shortcuts, Easter egg, support, FAQ and related books for Microsoft
>FrontPage.
>Come and learn new techniques and methods and make your work more efficient.
>Check out:
>http://t2.Technion.ac.il/~syalmog

Your support and FAQ page needs it's links updated.
--
Chris Wood
<http://www.ccg-limited.co.uk/> - CCG Limited

yoni almog

Jun 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/28/98

Greg Berigan

Jul 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/8/98

Wonderful display of techniques and methods of efficiency. Save a byte
in a URL and waste 600+ bytes of web bandwidth.

If you can't master something this basic, why should I visit the site?

--
,=<#)-=# <http://incolor.inetnebr.com/wotw/> (The War of the Worlds)