How can this happen???

1 view
Message has been deleted

Jim_Kearman

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
Believe this, bozo:

1. Spam complaint sent to abuse@btinternet,com
2. http://angrymonkey.org/gth/

Sacremento <Sacre...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:8mfh5l$49a$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com...
> Why has this happened?

Jim_Kearman

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00

Sacremento <Sacre...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:8mfh5l$49a$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com...
> Why has this happened?

Thank you for reporting this to ab...@btinternet.com .

We take each and every case of abuse very seriously. BT Internet will
not tolerate the abuse of its network and/or Internet resources.

On most spamming incidents, we receive several email complaints, so we
apologize for not being able to respond to you personally. Please be
assured that the BT Internet Abuse Team do process these reports to
determine if the unsolicited email or inappropriate newsgroup posting
was indeed sent from an actual BT Internet account. To do this, we may
reply in a separate email to request further information if needed.

To assist us in handling reports of these breaches of BT Internet
Terms & Conditions as quickly as possible, we ask that you provide us
with the following: