Deleting newsgroup headers

Bilf

Jan 20, 2006, 3:32:59 PM1/20/06
I am using OUtlook Express and Windows XP. How do I delete old headers
from newsgroups? I have tried using the Tools, Options, Maintenance but for
some reason it does not work. I still have headers from 2 moths ago that I
have to sort through. I used to have Win Millinium (that's right, I was one
of, like 3 people to have bought it), and I used to got thru Windows
Eplorerer, Outlook, Identities and just erase the newsgroups from there.
For some reason, I can not find those files in XP.

Help!