Let Us Pray

1 view

Mystic Blue

Sep 4, 2009, 8:07:49 PM9/4/09

      Steer the ship of my life, good Lord, to your quiet
harbour, where I can be safe from the storms of sin and conflict. Show
me the course I should take. Renew in me the gift of discernment, so
that I can always see the right direction in which I should go. And give
me the strength and the courage to choose the right course, even when
the sea is rough and the waves are high, knowing that through enduring
hardship and danger in your namewe shall find comfort and peace. In
Jesus name we ask, Amen.