Your Worth Is Based on the Blood

Rev Gerry Moore Jr. PhD

Sep 1, 2009, 1:55:43 PM9/1/09

        Revelation 1:5) To Him Who ever loves us and has
once [for all] loosed and freed us from our sins by His own blood. ~AMP~

        We need to come to the place where we are secure
enough in who we are in Christ that we will not allow our sense of worth
to be based on the opinions or actions of others.
        Don't try to find your worth in how you look.
Don't try to find your worth in what you do. Don't try to find your
worth in how other people treat you. You are worth something because
Jesus shed His blood for you.
        You may have faults, and there may be things
about you that need to be changed, but God is working on you the same as
He is on everybody else. Don't let somebody else dump their problems off
on you. Don't allow someone else to make you feel worthless or useless
just because they don't know how to treat you right and love you as you
deserve to be loved as a blood-bought child of God.
        Don't spend all your life trying to win somebody
else's acceptance or approval. Remember that you have already been
accepted and approved by God. Make sure your affirmation, your
validation, and your sense of self–worth come from Him.