Be Wise to the Enemy

1 view

Rev Gerry Moore Jr. PhD

Sep 4, 2009, 9:24:16 AM9/4/09

      1 Peter 5:8) Be well balanced (temperate, sober of
mind), be vigilant and cautiousat all times; for that enemy of yours,
the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [in fierce hunger], seeking
someone to seize upon and devour. ~AMP~
      Satan cannot devour just anybody he pleases. He has to
find someone who gives him an opening to do so. One of the ways we give
him an opening to destroy us is through imbalance in our lives. A good
example would be, if we eat improperly and in an unbalanced manner over
a long period of time, we may open the door for the enemy to bring
sickness or disease into our life.
      Many times when people are recovering from illness,
they follow a strict det that brings balance back into their eating
habits. Find balance in all you do, and keep the enemy away from your
door.