Disappearing posts, too?

Shannon Jacobs

Apr 1, 2016, 3:33:08 AM4/1/16
I could have swan that there was SOME activity in here over the last few months. Are they disappearing the posts as well as the users? (Never did figure out why I was disappeared for all those years...)

mtfe...@netmapsonscape.net

Apr 2, 2016, 5:56:44 PM4/2/16
Shannon Jacobs <shannon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could have swan that there was SOME activity in here over the last few months. Are they disappearing the posts as well as the users? (Never did figure out why I was disappeared for all those years...)

Nope; no activity. We're kinda quiet, and don't talk much.

Mike

John W.

Apr 4, 2016, 6:07:13 AM4/4/16
On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 3:33:08 AM UTC-4, Shannon Jacobs wrote:
> I could have swan that there was SOME activity in here over the last few months. Are they disappearing the posts as well as the users? (Never did figure out why I was disappeared for all those years...)

Sometimes it depends on the posters' security settings; I sometimes see an alert that a post will disappear after x-amount of time.

But this forum is, regrettably, a dinosaur in the age of more robust social media (and Reddit, which I think is the natural successor of the Newsgroups).

John W.