Looking for a recliner Wakayama

Frankie

Sep 24, 2017, 8:41:28 PM9/24/17
I'm looking for a comfortable chair for my living room.
I know... we are supposed to sit around on the floor but I would like a place.
Not Ikea hopefully, to buy a decent chair.
Wakayama, Osaka is close.
Thanks in advance.
(Bowing appropriately)

CL

Sep 26, 2017, 2:20:12 AM9/26/17
Not knowing your budget, there is always Nitori, which has a pretty
amazing selection of reclining chairs and 2~3 person couches. Up here n
Kita Inaka there seems to be one in every town. Their recliners are
both manual and electric type. Rakuten also has numerous sellers of new
screw-together and stressless recliners on their J-go site. Then
there's Muji Online and Yahoo Auctions ...

all the photos are in English.

CL

John W.

Sep 26, 2017, 2:49:35 PM9/26/17
Have you thought about those reclining camp chairs? They're pretty comfortable, and could be put out of the way, should you need.

John W.

Frankie

Sep 28, 2017, 8:45:50 PM9/28/17
Hmmm. Hadn't considered out of the way.
I was thinking only of comfort. Like a couchy chair and an ottoman.

Frankie

Sep 28, 2017, 8:48:30 PM9/28/17
Budget I'm hoping it's not too far over five hundred bucks.
And thanks, I will peruse those that you listed.

Frankie

Oct 12, 2017, 8:58:02 PM10/12/17
Found Manabe furniture store.
Good selection